The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2003, 03:47 PM   #1
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
Can I say Hi or is this a private party

Hi everyone, it is me MOUSE. I kind of fell of the face of the earth when the thing called college got really busy. college has a wonderful way of giving term papers and tests to a person long before you know what is going on

so hi to all the newbies and hi to all the vets here. hope i didn't bother you guys by springing up again but i needed to show i still existed

here's to the TMNT and Gargoyle fans of the web!
Cowabunga
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline  
Old 04-17-2003, 03:52 PM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
um hi I guess nice to see your back

I kinda new? I guess to you

im a major ass pain!!!!!!
Raven is offline  
Old 04-17-2003, 03:56 PM   #3
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Welcome back, Mouse.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 04-17-2003, 05:07 PM   #4
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Welcome back to the T-drome! hope ya have fun here!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 04-18-2003, 03:23 AM   #5
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Yeah, College can be a demanding mistress, but hey theres always booze!
That Matt Guy is offline  
Old 04-18-2003, 04:10 AM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Re: Can I say Hi or is this a private party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
Hi everyone, it is me MOUSE. I kind of fell of the face of the earth when the thing called college got really busy. college has a wonderful way of giving term papers and tests to a person long before you know what is going on

so hi to all the newbies and hi to all the vets here. hope i didn't bother you guys by springing up again but i needed to show i still existed

here's to the TMNT and Gargoyle fans of the web!
Cowabunga
welcome back
GK Punk is offline  
Old 04-18-2003, 12:16 PM   #7
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
WEEEE, another college student here!!!
GO TURTLES AND GARGOYLES!!! *hugs Brooklyn* Don't...even...think...about....it!! ^.^
COWABUNGA, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!!!!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 04-18-2003, 12:18 PM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
MOUSE!!! Goodness! I haven't seen ya around the board in ages. Glad to have ya back, dudette! Here, have a mango to celebrate your return.
*gives Mouse a welcome back mango*
Yeah, college can be a drag, ne? Been quite busy myself.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 04-18-2003, 12:21 PM   #9
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
College Fresh here. *Continues to hug Brooklyn*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.