The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
What was Sh'Okanabo planning with a time machine?

So "dread lord" gets pissed after he realizes that the sun is gonna mess up his day of awakening. Shortly after that, he trades Darius the services of the Dark Turtles for Cody's time window specs. Then when "Timing is Everything" happens, someone points out that it looks like he was trying to transport the whole planet through the time window....

I fail to see how this does anything about that pesky sun being there. Anyone got a clue?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Move the earth to a time the sun is extinguished, maybe?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
That'd be my guess. But, I might believe differently when I start my rewatching of >>.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #4
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
With a time machine, the possibilities are endless. I don't even think about what specifically Sh'Okanabo or Darius Dunn would've actually done with a time machine. There's an infinite number of possibilities.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Move the earth to a time the sun is extinguished, maybe?
But then it'd be too cold to sustain life, wouldn't it?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
You know what? I never thought about WHY he needed one. I also think the producers of the episode didn't think about that either.

I guess to bring Shredder at least once into the season.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
You know what? I never thought about WHY he needed one. I also think the producers of the episode didn't think about that either.

I guess to bring Shredder at least once into the season.
He and Viral sure acted like they had a plan.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.