The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
4kids' TMNT flash games

Anyone have 'em (excluding Mutant Munchies)?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Anyone have 'em (excluding Mutant Munchies)?
Plans to put them on the DVDs?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Plans to put them on the DVDs?
I actually did this for my nephew... All of these games... I can send you the files gobo if you want...

**I tried getting all of the games from the 4kids site but some of them were impossible to grab, like Splinter's Dojo...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
I always enjoyed the match game that was on Mirage's site years ago. Man I miss that!
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Plans to put them on the DVDs?
Thinking about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
I can send you the files gobo if you want...
Oh, schweet! ^_^ I was doing some research last night and started thinking there might be more than I was aware of. I suggest you look to see if there are any mirror sites for the games you weren't able to grab from 4kids. You may have better luck there.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #6
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
master splinter, i would not mind having these games.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #7
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Game Gecko's got some: http://www.gamegecko.com/search/?q=ninja+turtles
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #8
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
anyway you know how to download them??
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #9
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Sorry for the delay, expect a PM later tonight.

Thanks!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.