The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Official Nick TMNT storyboards!

I guess it's thread worthy, according to Powder.

From what I can tell, these are eight storyboard pages from the official "pilot" that was shown to the elect members of the TMNT fandom a few months back!

[...]

StockmanPod!

UPDATE: The uploads above have been removed.
Alternate Download Links:

[Mod Edit: Links removed by request of the original uploader.]
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 06-27-2011 at 08:53 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
That was a pretty neat look into things! Thanks!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Wow, good find!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #4
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Was that Richard Pryor? O_o
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Wow, good find!
I take it that this confirms they are the real deal?
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #6
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I take it that this confirms they are the real deal?
Yup, I'd say so.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:51 AM   #7
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Spoiler:
"And one thing we know about bad guys?

They love chasing Mikey!"

*Mikey runs into panel*


That actually made me laugh out loud. Was unexpected, and if I had been drinking milk, it would've came outta my nose and all over my laptop. Luckily, I wasn't drinking milk.

Great find, oldmanwinters! Thanks for the share, I dig what I see so far.
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:51 AM   #8
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #9
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Baxter looks awesome!
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:10 AM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
These are awesome! I can actually hear the actors speaking the lines as I'm reading them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Was that Richard Pryor? O_o
I can see them using Pryor's likeness as inspiration, the same way 4Kids Baxter looked kinda like Steve Urkel.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
The new Stockman looks awesome!
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #12
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
These are cool, thanks for sharing!
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
pretty sweet
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #14
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
Those were cool. Can't wait till next year.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #15
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,179
The plot/dialog reminds me of those flash shorts 4kids did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTETPYn3xc
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
This is really nice, and great that we get regular updates on the progress
Is that Deviant Artists the actual storyboard artist for Nickelodeon?

I have to get in touch with him
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
haha yea you would be the one to do that
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Is it my Paulsen Bias or is the "Donatello and the Turtle" bits on the second to last page of boards making it out like Donnie's the Turtle in the lime light?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #19
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
From what I gather the episode is about an ipod Donny made from scrap metal that turns into Baxters suit.
So there is probably some focus on him in there.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #20
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
stockman looks really futuristic lol
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.