The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Duke Igthorn
Mouser
 
Duke Igthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Baack in Germany ;) Near Bremen
Posts: 10
Exclamation SDCC Special TMNT Preview Event by Nickelodeon!

Hey there,
for anyone attending ComicCon this year, there will be a special TMNT preview event hosted by Nick. Only folks with special tickets for this event will be allowed to attend, BUT some are still available to grab (for FREE) here: http://fb.me/LmmZmOul

I got two already for me and a friend via @TMNTMaster on Twitter so GoGreenMachine has 3 tickets left now, since I didn't need those.

Grab em quickly! It's ONLY 3 left!

Cheers,
Dukey
__________________
--------------------------------
Life at best is bitter sweet
Duke Igthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Igthorn View Post
Hey there,
for anyone attending ComicCon this year, there will be a special TMNT preview event hosted by Nick. Only folks with special tickets for this event will be allowed to attend, BUT some are still available to grab (for FREE) here: http://fb.me/LmmZmOul

I got two already for me and a friend via @TMNTMaster on Twitter so GoGreenMachine has 3 tickets left now, since I didn't need those.

Grab em quickly! It's ONLY 3 left!

Cheers,
Dukey
He's talking about my block of tickets, and he is correct. I have 3 left. Any takers?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Tickets are all gone. Take THAT double posting!
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
I still have some tickets available if there's anyone left who doesn't have one.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,804
I suppose they're going to show some finished animation from the first episode?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
I'm attending but they better be plying me with alcohol if it's going to be a cartoon/toy bonanza.

God dammit.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'm attending but they better be plying me with alcohol if it's going to be a cartoon/toy bonanza.

God dammit.
I don't expect there to be alcohol; if you don't want to go you do have to.

I actually hope there's not alcohol, because I need to be able to bring a 5 year old.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Ah... California fans get all the fun stuff in their own backyard!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
prometheanworks
Random Punk
 
prometheanworks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 27
Rose- you've got a PM. Hopefully I'm not too late!
prometheanworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'm attending but they better be plying me with alcohol if it's going to be a cartoon/toy bonanza.

God dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I don't expect there to be alcohol; if you don't want to go you do have to.
I think the Andy doth protest too much.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Ah... California fans get all the fun stuff in their own backyard!
agreed... NY gets no love..It was Hollywood first you know!
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
agreed... NY gets no love..It was Hollywood first you know!
Ah, New York gets their own Comic Con... and it was the kick-off of the TMNT 25th Anniversary Tour. Nerds in the Souteast and Midwest just don't get enough love!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #13
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I think the Andy doth protest too much.
I Agree. If I were a gift horse, he'd be able to see my stomach contents by now. Don't do me any favors Andrew. If you don't want to go, by all means, Don't.

Last edited by Archon_Turtle; 07-14-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:06 AM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Maybe they'll pass out awesome multicolored bandanas. I know you'd dig that, Andy.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #15
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Ah... California fans get all the fun stuff in their own backyard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
agreed... NY gets no love..It was Hollywood first you know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Ah, New York gets their own Comic Con... and it was the kick-off of the TMNT 25th Anniversary Tour. Nerds in the Souteast and Midwest just don't get enough love!
Try being over here! Wrong side of the ocean, and all that...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 AM   #16
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
Try being over here! Wrong side of the ocean, and all that...
That's right damn it
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #17
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
Try being over here! Wrong side of the ocean, and all that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
That's right damn it
Another overseas TMNT fan crying here!!!! Agree 100%!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #18
Duke Igthorn
Mouser
 
Duke Igthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Baack in Germany ;) Near Bremen
Posts: 10
Hey, I'm going there and I'm from friggin Germany! XD Okay I will be broke afterwards, BUT happy... I asume. ^^
__________________
--------------------------------
Life at best is bitter sweet
Duke Igthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #19
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Another overseas TMNT fan crying here!!!! Agree 100%!
welcome to the club!!!
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #20
IamtheNorm
Foot Soldier
 
IamtheNorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 244
Does anyone have a guess as to how many people are going to be there for this on Friday?
__________________
"The only thing better than maximum power...is SUPER MAXIMUM POWER!!!" -Krang

IamtheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.