The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Character Models/Style Guides

Over the years 4kids shared many many many style guides with us (or whatever you wanna call 'em) and I'm sure a lot of you saved them. I regrettably didn't. Are these around somewhere other than flickr, where it's a pain in the you-know-what to enlarge & save photos? Or perhaps could someone upload a zip? Something?

Share the wealth!

What I have the most interest in are the sheets from Turtles Forever, but I really really want all of 'em.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I know somebody's gotta have some of these!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Try Google searching some.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
I believe tOkKa uploaded them all to his Flickr stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terribl...7603811053044/
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #5
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I believe tOkKa uploaded them all to his Flickr stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terribl...7603811053044/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Are these around somewhere other than flickr, where it's a pain in the you-know-what to enlarge & save photos?


It would take me a week to save all of them, dude. Can anyone just upload a zip if they have 'em?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post


It would take me a week to save all of them, dude. Can anyone just upload a zip if they have 'em?
Tsk, Tsk... lazy, lazy!

But... a huge downloadable file would be nice. Share the link with me once you've compiled it. lol
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #7
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist
 
Cryomancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
Seconding this. Mass saving things from photo sites like that is such a pain in the ass.

Maybe if no one has an archive already, we could at least distribute the labor of making one.
__________________

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #8
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
I know I have saved these files somewhere. I'll try to find them and then upload them.
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #9
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
Powder, be careful what you wish for!

Would ya'll believe I've got a whole folder on my hard drive labeled "TMNT Model Sheets"?

I'm not sure if I saved all of the 4kids content, but I sure saved most of it (along with a bunch of other related stuff from across blogs over the years).

And now I've gone ahead and uploaded the whole lot for download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xy73j1avyvyc3r2

If Buffy gets around to sharing her collection, you folks can compare the two and see if all of it is there between the two of us.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
My hero! Downloading it now. Thanks a bajillion, dude! Lookin' forward to seein' what goodies are within.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #11
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I wish there was some way to nab what we weren't shown yet.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #12
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Does anyone still have this file somewhere? I'd love a copy
__________________
"I can't believe this place...it's all so horrible."
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #13
Tazi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I believe tOkKa uploaded them all to his Flickr stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terribl...7603811053044/
God, it's still so sad that WB show never happened! Those character designs were awesome!
__________________

Last edited by Tazi; 08-11-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Tazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.