The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
What do you think they'll do with Baxter Stockman in this series?

So what do you think Baxter's fate will be in this series? Baxter is almost always mutilated/transformed/turned into a cyborg in every version, so I don't see Baxter remaining human throughout the whole show.

Nick seems to be bringing back a lot of old cartoon ideas, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did go with the "mutated fly" bit for Baxter eventually. I'd like to see him stay human for at least a season or two and try out different robot/cyborg bodies though before they mutate him.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
I say, he should start off as a human using robots for the first two seasons. Then as a cliffhanger at the end of season 2, he rises as a mutated bug. Then during some time in season 3, he will be "destroyed" by the end of the first season 3 episode. Then in season 4, he may return as a robot, with a new look. Then in season 5 . . . , he'll be mutilated by Michelangelo's nunchucks 4 episodes before the season finale.

I don't know. That's my idea for a TMNT show.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
God, Bauer536, I can't help but feel bad for the guy just by reading that. Isn't him being turned into a fly in 1987 and becoming a creepy hybrid of machine and man in 2003 enough torture?

I'd just have him be a very smart man who ends up in prison in good time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
herugrim
Random Punk
 
herugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Posts: 40
I'd rather they did something new with him. Maybe turn him into a good guy, or even this universe's version of Honeycutt. But I get the feeling he's going to be a cyborg in this series again.
herugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
God, Bauer536, I can't help but feel bad for the guy just by reading that. Isn't him being turned into a fly in 1987 and becoming a creepy hybrid of machine and man in 2003 enough torture?

I'd just have him be a very smart man who ends up in prison in good time.
Sorry. I thought it would be interesting. I don't know. He's bad. I would never see him become a good guy.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,181
I like how while definitely evil/greedy you still felt bad for Baxter in both the OT and 2k3 so I kinda hope for that in this version as well. I don't want Baxter to be a copy of OT or 2k3 though, but I would like to see Baxter eventually lose his body and hang around like different robot forms and maybe one day he tries to get his body back but it goes wrong and he's stuck in his fly mode of the OT that way you incorporate both incarnations. I actually think 2k3 didn't take advantage of what they could do with Baxter, they made him into a brain way too quickly and usually kept him as a random brain while much more could have been done. I don't know this new Baxter has a lot to live up to and his toaster/ipod stealing ways from the pilot don't bring much confidence to me.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
jase
Random Punk
 
jase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 27
In the end he will end up a mutated-cyborg-fly-bot!
jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Only time will tell what they'll do with Baxter Stockman. I really could care less.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #9
EvilStarLegacy
Random Punk
 
EvilStarLegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
He should stay a stand alone character without any links with Shredder. Would be fun to have a lot of different villains that actually hate each others are all equal threats to the turtles.
__________________
EvilStarLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:19 AM   #10
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Only time will tell what they'll do with Baxter Stockman. I really could care less.
only time will tell. But we can be sure from now that he wil not be human for long! However i can not think what else shredder can do to him.... In the ot he mutated him into a fly and in 2k3 he put his brain in a jar. So we can assume that something similar will happen to this Baxter too Shredder will either mutant him into a monster or keep his brain in a jar. Another possibility will be this: Shredder kills him and then he will become a ghost so we will have a ghost Baxter!
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
only time will tell. But we can be sure from now that he wil not be human for long! However i can not think what else shredder can do to him.... In the ot he mutated him into a fly and in 2k3 he put his brain in a jar. So we can assume that something similar will happen to this Baxter too Shredder will either mutant him into a monster or keep his brain in a jar. Another possibility will be this: Shredder kills him and then he will become a ghost so we will have a ghost Baxter!
I don't like that idea. Somehow, I feel after the second season or something, he'll try to quit working for the Foot Clan. I don't know.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #12
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
i dont know I heard somewhere that don builds a ipod with unlimited storage. He loses it baxter finds it and fuses it to a robotic suit that he has.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #13
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray69 View Post
i dont know I heard somewhere that don builds a ipod with unlimited storage. He loses it baxter finds it and fuses it to a robotic suit that he has.
That was a pilot episode if I remember correctly, certain drome members as well as other contributing TMNT fans were invited to go to Nick and see what Nick was planning for the turtles and they showed them a small pilot episode that included this
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
ninjafowlkes8705
Thug
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 53
he is going be black like in the comics
ninjafowlkes8705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #15
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I think he'll become a janitor at April's school.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.