![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who was tougher when they ruled the world? | |||
| Dregg |
|
2 | 25.00% |
| Ch'rell |
|
6 | 75.00% |
| Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
|
Same As It Never Was vs. Carter The Enforcer
If you notice, the 4kids episode Same As It Never Was has some similarities to the old toon episode Carter The Enforcer. They both involve time travel, all 4 turtles go to the future in the old toon, in the 4kids toon, just Donatello.
Which villain do you feel was more impossible to defeat? I chose Dregg, here's why: Carter The Enforcer: Dregg conquered the earth. It took him 20 years to conquer half the galaxy. With all 4 turtles around and their super mutations, they only defeated the android Carter, they didn't get Dregg. Same As It Never Was: Ch'rell conquered the earth. It took him 30 years to conquer just earth. Donatello destroyed Ch'rell all by himself. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
A Magic Light Dudette!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
|
Even when I can agree Dregg were more "powerful"...I still prefer as favourite between both the chapter "same as it never was"....
![]() Hope someone can post a nice answer that match with what Im trying to explain... then I´ll be Quoting an agree!! and Thank-him/her !!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
|
Isn't there another episode in the OT where Shredder conquers the earth in the future and the turtles also time travel to it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
|
The episode was "Once Upon a Time Machine".
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,190
|
I was thinking "Shredderville".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
|
I went with Dregg
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
I think although Ch'Rell conquered considerably less, he was a much more effective enforcer.
By the way, what ever happened to that Same as it Never Was opening by Yoraee? I can't find it anymore. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|