The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Old Post, New Post

Not really a game, more so a "Wow, I used to sound like that..." This is a thread where you post an example of an old post and an example ofa new post to show just how much you're posting style has matured over the years. I;ll start, since my posting style has very drastically changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, 3rd ever post
Jester liked episode.
Jester gives a 3 outta 5 stars.
Jester liked the forshadowing of the "City of War" story arc.
Jester likes how the turtles, splinter april and casey are one big, however disfunctional, family.
Jester likes april in the mud mask and robe.
Jester likes the fact that he sees a strange love triangle unfolding (u know donny's gonna be jealous of casey....april and he are so similar).
Jester has said enough...
Jester will now sleep.
Bow before....Jester
Man that was painful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester 02-23-2004
new toon shredder is brave even as a utrom.
Remember Raph said...."he's not so tough let's squish 'em" and then the utrom tin grin latched on to his face and taunted him..." ican't hear u....what did u say?"
In my book that makes for a strong villian....if he survu ved the tcri explosion.....which i'd bet he did....if i was a beting man
i was kinda dissapointed when i learned that technaly new shredder was krang/shredder kinda cross but u know waht ever works...it's a twist
I just wish we'd see a new toon bebop and rocksteady....that'd rock!!!!
Yikes.

And now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Yeah the Mutanimals is a misnomer. All of 3 of them are mutants, and only 2 by way of Krang and Shredder mutagen
Leatherhead- Once Human Mutant (though via the Turnstone, not mutagen. We both forgot Archie LH in the list, too Cubed. )
Mondo Gecko - Once Human Mutant
Man Ray (Fillet) - Once Human Mutant
Wingnut and Screwloose - Aliens
Dreadmon - Mystical Wolf Man (although he was once a dude. If he lost the stolen amulet that made him a wolf, would he return to normal? You know, like Juggernaut?)
Jagwar - Mystical Jaguar/Human Hybrid (EWW!!!)

Then again 3 of 7 isn't bad...and Dreadmon could almost be a "maybe mutant" He was once human, after all.
Look. there's structure. Grammar, even!

I guess if you wanted to actually make it a game, just don't give clues as to which is the old and which is the new. There GAME ON!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 10-04-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Post Ever in 2006
Sure. Konami's gone. Whatever. I have their best stuff on MAME, anyway. Besides, I'm one of the weird guys who thought that Konami was getting worse at it everytime a new toon TMNT game would come out. The first one's the best, IMO.

Now, Ubisoft isn't some sort of company that stands out in my mind as the best game makers in the world or anything, but they definately don't seem to be responsible for any games I don't like. So I'm excited.
Cautiously optimistic about everything like I am now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, sorta angry
So what you're saying is that you have problems perceiving attempts at humor even with obvious clues such as the logo of the website featuring a comedian's face and the articles are all required to have something to do with said comedian?

I think you need to go back to Clown College.

And for everyone else... "Grr! I take my TMNT way too seriously to realize that oftentimes parodies are a sign of the thing being parodied being really famous and well-known! Grr! I also don't realize that, unless what's being parodied did something to harm people that it's actually a sign of respect! Grr!"

[edit]I'm not going to edit away my response because I figure it's just stupid to take away what I've already done. However, at the time I wrote this I was kinda peeved about some other things and I just happened to vent in this post toward people and about things that aren't involved in any way. So, while the general opinion still holds true that I think that the article is a really funny parody of the TMNT and political stuff, I didn't mean to come off as such an ass when driving that opinion home.[/edit]
That's probably when the overall pessimism and hate TMNT fans had of EVERYTHING in the franchise that wasn't the earliest issues of TMNT Vol. 1, the 1990 movie, S1 OT, or Turtles in Time started getting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, very recently
I don't mind the NWA thing at the top. I might get this shirt.
Still, easy to please and pretty optimistic.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:03 AM   #3
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
How can you get your very first posts???
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sea...earchid=378192
Here ya go.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #5
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I went on link..???? Message: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #6
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sea...earchid=378242
Does this work? If not then...

Do this...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 10-06-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #7
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Thanks to Gobo! and Thanks for info Jester!!!!

Here is my first one two years ago!

"Hi!
Hi !!.
This is my first post in this forum!! Im collecting TMNT cards and found these place searching every link, I hope complete my collection!! I have send a message to saiyan monkey!!!
Thanks!."

OMG!!! ...I think I improved my english a bit since then...Does still sound like a telegram????

About the content still being the same!!!! Searching cards for my collection too!!!! LOL Also I've also contributed a little to the forums with my opinions, votes and pics/scans...

I hope that for a long time ....
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Your Spanglish is still unrivaled, chica.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #9
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Your Spanglish is still unrivaled, chica.
!!! A new word!

Thansk guys! *kisses*
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.