The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
TMNT Vol. 3 #24 digital release



Now available for download.



PDF format: Download
CBZ format: Download
CBR format: Download


For information on how to pre-order the conclusion, TMNT #25, RIGHT NOW, send an e-mail to [email protected].
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Rat A Tat
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 184
Excelente. Email sent.

I'll enjoy having this available digitally to read on my Nook Color now.
__________________
Possess the right thinking. Only then can one receive the gifts of strength, knowledge and peace.
Rat A Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Great to see this get a digital release! cant wait for 25
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
I got a bunch of messages when I reviewed this issue from people wanting to know where they could find a digital version.

When I get home from work I'll add the links to the Turtle Tips section of my review. Should make a few people pretty happy.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
Thanks!
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Thanks for the sharing the wealth! I'll still try to hold off reading this until I get my printed copies of #24 & #25!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Thanks for the digital download. Care if I host these on my site as well?

Thanks!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
As my Image collection is all digital, this makes a great addition. Thanks.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #9
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Excellent job to All of those involved..
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
Demon-Alukard
Hench Mutant
 
Demon-Alukard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 467
You also can download TMNT Vol.3 #24 (CBZ) here:
http://turtlemania.ru/index.php?opti...261&Itemid=196

There will be another English comics soon, such as Tales of the TMNT #71 and English translations of some Russian TMNT comics.
__________________


Join Facebook TURTLES CLUB group for Announcements, Updates & Sneak Peeks!
Demon-Alukard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,793
I was wondering if you guys would put Tales #71 online as well, given it is essentially a Murphy/Lawson issue.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Thank you for this! I didn't get a chance to grab the issue, so it was cool reading this. Great job guys, well done.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
Ninja_Shoe_Repair
Hench Mutant
 
Ninja_Shoe_Repair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 291
it's nice that some others can read it now that its' gone digital. Tangible, in your hands, copies will also rule all though in the end for us lucky ones to get the first printing.
Ninja_Shoe_Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Alukard View Post
You also can download TMNT Vol.3 #24 (CBZ) here:
http://turtlemania.ru/index.php?opti...261&Itemid=196

There will be another English comics soon, such as Tales of the TMNT #71 and English translations of some Russian TMNT comics.
Again, thanks for sharing the wealth, DA!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:08 AM   #15
Abnormal Freak
Stone Warrior
 
Abnormal Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
Cool. :) The colored stuff ("TMNT vs. Spawn" and the Farley back cover) look really rich here.
__________________
Abnormal Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
thingy
Foot Soldier
 
thingy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
Just noticed the final page of the Spawn story is messed up in the PDF version. I checked the CBR version too but that was fine.
thingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #17
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Exploring the idea of a small number of second prints for #24. Would there be a big interest in that?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #18
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'd probably get another one. It's not like I can buy a new copy in ten years or even ten months.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #19
Godzilla
Foot Soldier
 
Godzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 235
I would certainly be interested. Yes.
Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:34 AM   #20
junkboy
Hench Mutant
 
junkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Turkey
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Exploring the idea of a small number of second prints for #24. Would there be a big interest in that?
well, i would buy for sure.
__________________
junkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.