The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your favorite episode/arc from the second season of the 2003 series?
Turtles in Space 2 11.11%
Secret Origins 8 44.44%
Reflections 0 0%
The Ultimate Ninja 0 0%
The Return of Nano 0 0%
What a Croc! 2 11.11%
Return to the Underground 0 0%
City at War 3 16.67%
Junklantis 0 0%
The Golden Puck 1 5.56%
Rogue in the House 0 0%
April's Artifact 0 0%
Return of the Justice Force 0 0%
The Big Brawl (Parts 1-2) 0 0%
The Big Brawl (Parts 3-4) 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Favorite episode/arc of Season 2

Well guys, now it's time for Season 2. Remember, judge an entire multi-part arc evenly, so if there is only one good episode out of four or five, and another single episode is almost as good, give credit to that episode due to consistantly. The exception is to The Big Brawl finale as both halves of that arc are quite a bit different in terms of the plot. I hope more than just 15 people vote for this round.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I liked Ultimate Ninja, City At War, Rogue in the House, and the Big Brawl four parter.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
I went with City at War. I'll be surprised if anyone chooses Junklantis, Relections, or Return of the Justice Force.

Hey! 200th post!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
I to went for city at war.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,206
I wipe my ass with the 2k3 version of City at War.

Secret Origins all the way.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
What A Croc.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
What A Croc.
What a stupid title...

I'm not sure...I like a lot of them, but some of the multi-parters had weak episodes inside. I guess Rogue in the House, because ZOG!!!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What a stupid title...

I'm note sure...I like a lot of them...
I agree. Stupid title. If I wrote a story involving Leatherhead, I may just call it, "Leatherhead." It's just that simple. Why couldn't they do that?
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
I agree. Stupid title. If I wrote a story involving Leatherhead, I may just call it, "Leatherhead." It's just that simple. Why couldn't they do that?
Because the folks at 4kids are not nearly as competent as you at writing.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
I agree. Stupid title. If I wrote a story involving Leatherhead, I may just call it, "Leatherhead." It's just that simple. Why couldn't they do that?
Sure thing, boss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bauer Knows Best.JPG (92.8 KB, 3 views)
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
Drako-Cat
Random Punk
 
Drako-Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
The Big Brawl has no votes? I:C

anyways The Big Brawl Pt.3-4, also the first two parts.
Drako-Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #12
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Turles in Space was probably my fav from season 2 I need to re-watch this season
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #13
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Sure thing, boss.
LOL! I love the pic!
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #14
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
For me I choose Secret Origins. Being someone in which the OT was a big part of my childhood, I just couldn't resist the references in Part 3. Also, the fact that the turtles aren't simply in a dream like Shredderville in the OT but in an actual VR-type simulator in which an attack from the "real dimension" could be real critical to the Turtles fate, plus there is a great battle with the Shredder and his clan.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
I voted for Secret Origins. That had everything.

The Utroms going home for the first time in 1,000 years.
Shredder's true identity is revealed.
We find out Baxter Stockman is still alive.
Lots of action in ancient Japan.
April dresses just like her old toon self as a Channel 6 Reporter.
There's an Utrom named Krang who sounds a lot like Krang in the old toon.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #16
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
For some reason, I like the Turtles In Space episodes the most. It brought the show to an entirely new level. It was really the first time that this show explored someone other than Shredder being an ongoing villain.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.