The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Bad Advice

Give bad advice, then ask a question for yourself.

I'll start: How do I get better with women?
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
All girls have incestuous desires for their father. Find one you like and ask her if she wants to roleplay father/daughter behind closed doors.
They love it! They'll immediately take you to their apartment and throw you in the sack.

I've been put in the friendzone. How can I make her think of me as more than a friend?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I've been put in the friendzone. How can I make her think of me as more than a friend?
Let her think of you as a kidnapper.

How can I best lose weight fast?
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Eat nothing but raw beef and try to get a helpful tapeworm.

Whats the best way to get my dog to stop barking at strangers?
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddhead View Post
Whats the best way to get my dog to stop barking at strangers?
KILL THEM!

Is there really a Santa Claus?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Is there really a Santa Claus?
Yes. But he was really... REALLY... NAUGHTY.

Are drugs bad for you?
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
πr best when fried

Why bother?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by XERO View Post
Are drugs bad for you?
Of course not. Drug away!

I think I'm addicted to Crystal Meth, what should I do?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Pull my finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Why bother?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Of course not. Drug away!

I think I'm addicted to Crystal Meth, what should I do?
Switch to silver meth. It's at least better for you. Maybe after cutting down in quality, you'll be able to quit.

How can I convince my parents to buy me a car?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Guns can be pretty persuasive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Why bother?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #12
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Why bother?
Don't...just end it.

Should I have this looked at?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
No.


What time is it?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #14
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Time for you to shut the hell up.

I have bad mestrual cramps right now. How can I get rid of them?
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #15
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Hysterectomy.


How do I get kids to stop picking on me?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #16
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
How do I get kids to stop picking on me?
Tell them you're gay. Bullies respect minority groups.

Do looks matter in relationships?
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #17
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Totally, sorry ugly...

Does this dress make me look fat?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #18
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
No. Your gut does.


How can I be a better person?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Make a lot of jokes. People like that.

How can I stop these bad sinus headaches?
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #20
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
How can I stop these bad sinus headaches?
Move to Siberia.

My best friend just died. How long should I wait before I date his girlfriend?
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.