The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Is anyone going to the VA Comicon??

If so, hit me up via PM. I have an... arrangement, I'd like to propose.

For real. Anyone going please let me know.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I sure wish I could go to the voice-actor comic con.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
I sure wish I could go to the voice-actor comic con.
Me too! Me too!

Wait...VA is Voice Actor and not say...Virgina?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
LeoNerdo
Stone Warrior
 
LeoNerdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Me too! Me too!

Wait...VA is Voice Actor and not say...Virgina?
I thought it was Veteran's Administration .
LeoNerdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoNerdo View Post
I thought it was Veteran's Administration .
That sounds right...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
I'm about 2.5 or 3 hours away, but I don't think I'll go.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:52 AM   #7
Gooseatello
Foot Soldier
 
Gooseatello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 234
if anyone is going let me know too.
Gooseatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.