The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,396
Tang Shen wasn't raped

On Peter Laird's TMNT blog:

Peter: I can't speak for Kevin, though I suspect he would agree, but I always thought Nagi had only beaten her. -- PL

http://peterlairdstmntblog.blogspot.....html#comments

In an E-mail dated 11/4/11 at 9:08 AM:

Kevin: "Basically just threatened, and "something" was about to happen but Hamato arrived and stopped it."
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Kinda what I figured. He would have, if Yoshi hadn't stepped in.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Kinda what I figured. He would have, if Yoshi hadn't stepped in.
Well, Kevin saying "something" was about to happen could be anything. Could be he was about to off her, and/or then off himself.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
Logan
Hench Mutant
 
Logan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 483
Interesting. I never gave it much thought before, but I can see why someone would inquire about this.
__________________
We're a team; and as a team let's go kick some ass!

-Leonardo

Logan the Layman Critic, a youtube channel for movie reviews and animation appreciation.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjn...xrKPml1WlYh6Mw
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Great to hear from the two creators on the matter! Thanx!
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Awesome. I always wondered about this. Thanks Andrew!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #7
Abnormal Freak
Stone Warrior
 
Abnormal Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Interesting. I never gave it much thought before, but I can see why someone would inquire about this.
I never gave it much thought either, but there've been people who SWEAR that rape was involved as if it were fact, and I've always hated that idea because nothing there implies it happened, but there certainly is the possibility of Nagi about to go there. Personally, I think he would have just murdered her.
__________________
Abnormal Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.