The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
oldschoolturtlesfan
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 57
TMNT Vol. 1 #1 ?

I have a question about Mirage Vol. 1 #1. I know that there were only 3000 printed and a lot of those do not exist anymore. I have made it a goal of mine to get one of these comics in NM condition one day. I have a question though. I always thought the first printing of the comic was printed on off-white paper. Every copy I see graded by CGC on Ebay in 9.0 and above condition say white pages. How is this possible? I just do not want to get ripped off with so much money on the line. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
oldschoolturtlesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
The page rating on CGC books refers to the yellowing of the pages. So WHITE PAGES refers to that. Not the original tone of the paper.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.