The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
DVD release question

Last night I found one of the single disc releases. It's Volume 3.1 Alien Invasion. I'm assuming this is part of season 3? Are there any Major arcs to get or should I attempt to track down all the others? I own the season 1 set,part 1 of 2 of season 2, 3.1 and 1 disc of season 4 part 1.



Also if anyone here has all the single disc releases with the turtles on the spine,maybe upload a picture of what it looks like with them all in order?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Can't find a pic of the spines all together I'd have to take one. It's just stock art.

Honestly I'd recommend to you the Aussie sets. They're in order and probably cheaper then trying to get all the disks. Seasons 3 and 4 were sort of merged together and the episodes are spread all over the place. Plus Turtles Against HATE is super rare for some reason and people keep reporting copies selling for anywhere from 60 to 200 dollars.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufus View Post
I'm assuming this is part of season 3?
Right, you are. This should help you keep them straight.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
Thanks Spitfire and Gobo. I'll look into the aussie releases.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Can't find a pic of the spines all together I'd have to take one. It's just stock art.

Honestly I'd recommend to you the Aussie sets. They're in order and probably cheaper then trying to get all the disks. Seasons 3 and 4 were sort of merged together and the episodes are spread all over the place. Plus Turtles Against HATE is super rare for some reason and people keep reporting copies selling for anywhere from 60 to 200 dollars.
I was able to get a new copy of Turtles Against HATE on amazon a week ago for under $20. It just came in the mail today.
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
I came accross a ton of the volume dvds at KMart last month. It was really random.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.