![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 333
|
japanese tmnt figures on ebay for 20$
check these out.. i just came across these on ebay, but theyre too pricey for me. but anybody looking to collect them should defintly hit up these links:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16474 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16474 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16474 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16474 there might even be more if u click "view sellers other items" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
|
They look pretty ******..Hey, that rhymes!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 277
|
interestingly enough I just won ALL of those from and payed. I better not have gotten scammed......
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Certified Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
|
Notice how the regular turtles have a striking resembalance to the Mutatin' turtles?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
|
I had the english version of the Mikey that had the armor. He was pretty cool. I have the english Donnie version right now, but he diden't have his armor (antique shops, gotta love 'em lol).
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|