The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Infestation 2 - Team Up Question

I know the two main Infestation titles and the two Infestation TMNT books will have TMNT in them, but what is the Infestation Team Up book? Is that gonna have TMNT in there?

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
I know the two main Infestation titles and the two Infestation TMNT books will have TMNT in them, but what is the Infestation Team Up book? Is that gonna have TMNT in there?

-ms
This is the first I've even heard about that. Does anyone know? Tristan?
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
This is the first I've even heard about that. Does anyone know? Tristan?
http://www.tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/blo...ariant-covers/

This is the main reason I ask. Rich has this posted on his site and he's pretty good about knowing what's coming. So I wasn't sure if I should get it pulled at my LCS. Can you chime in as well Rich?

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Metropoliskid41
Stone Warrior
 
Metropoliskid41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tundra
Posts: 886
This is what Bobby had to say about it over at IDW boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow
Nope, Infestation Team Up details two IDW characters, Bat Boy from Weekly World News, and Archibald from Groom Lake. No other licensed characters there.
So it looks like nope no Turtle action in the team up
__________________
-------------------
Metropoliskid41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Awesome! Thanks for the update Metropoliskid41!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
http://www.tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/blo...ariant-covers/

This is the main reason I ask. Rich has this posted on his site and he's pretty good about knowing what's coming. So I wasn't sure if I should get it pulled at my LCS. Can you chime in as well Rich?

-ms
Sorry for the delay...didn't see this until now. As you've seen already, there's no TMNT involvement in these. I listed them a while back on my site when Infestation 2 news first came out. The title made it sound like all the characters would be combined into one issue...not the case though. I'll be noting this on my "Team Up" post on the site soon...sorry for any confusion.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.