The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
1990 music cues

  1. Turtle rhapsody / By David Frank & John DuPrez
  2. Shredder's suite / By John DuPrez
  3. Splinter's tale I / By John DuPrez
  4. Splinter's tale II / By John DuPrez
  5. Main title / By John DuPrez
  6. April attacked / By John DuPrez
  7. Turtle titles / By John DuPrez
  8. Splinter's den / By John DuPrez
  9. Splinter again / By JohnDuPrez
  10. Tequila / By Chuck Rio
  11. Purse snatch / By John DuPrez
  12. Punker turtle / By John DuPrez
  13. Splinter's lesson / By John DuPrez
  14. Family / By Monty Seward
  15. The Foot's claw / By John DuPrez
  16. Danny's sting / By John DuPrez
  17. The Greatest detective / By John DuPrez
  18. Raphael rescues April / By John DuPrez
  19. Ninja hides/April wakes / By John DuPrez
  20. Black limbo I / By John DuPrez
  21. Pizza sting / By John DuPrez
  22. Splinter kidnapped / By John DuPrez
  23. Sad turtles / By John DuPrez
  24. Turtles in the mirror / By John DuPrez
  25. This is what we do / By M. C. Hammer
  26. The Investiture / By John DuPrez
  27. Raphael on the roof / By John DuPrez
  28. Shorty fight I / By John DuPrez
  29. The Hard fight / By John DuPrez
  30. Shorty fight II / By John DuPrez
  31. The Huge fight / By John DuPrez
  32. Tatsu's attack / By John DuPrez
  33. Danny and Splinter / By John DuPrez
  34. Time passes / By John DuPrez
  35. Turtle turmoil / By John DuPrez
  36. Every heart needs a home / By Paul Peterson, Carl Sturken & Evan Rogers
  37. Meditation / By John DuPrez
  38. Bonfire / By John DuPrez
  39. Time to go back / By John DuPrez
  40. Casey's anxiety / By John DuPrez
  41. Danny in the closet / By John DuPrez
  42. Picture sting / By John DuPrez
  43. Pizza sting no. 2 / By John DuPrez
  44. Danny to the warehouse / By John DuPrez
  45. Let the walls come down / By Johnny Kemp & Rhett Lawrence
  46. Black limbo II / By John DuPrez
  47. Danny's headband / By John DuPrez
  48. Spin that wheel / By Ya Kid K-Kavoli & El Sati
  49. Shredder and Danny / By John DuPrez
  50. Ninja to the sewers / By John DuPrez
  51. The Second wave / By John DuPrez
  52. Turtle fight / By John DuPrez
  53. Sentimental Splinter / By John DuPrez
  54. Big shell fight / By John DuPrez
  55. Shredder descends / By John DuPrez
  56. Shredder wins / By John DuPrez
  57. Splinter Shredder fight / By John DuPrez
  58. Shredder is dead / By John DuPrez
  59. Danny and the $20.00 / By John DuPrez
  60. 9.95 / By Dan Hartman & Charlie Midnight
  61. Turtle power / By James P. Alpern & Richard A. Usher, Jr.

I seriously need to get out to DC one of these days. >_<
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,424
is this a track list for an score album or something?
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I thought I was looking at the library of congress's catalog, but that was actually the copyright office. Don't think they let you check out stuff from there...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Neat list. By any chance do you have the cue listings from the other movies?

Unlike the cartoons, it really helps that each cue is identified; I simply name cues self-hand in that circumstance. For instance for the 1990 cartoon season, I name some cues as "Vernon" (since it's mostly used when Vernon makes an appearance), "Bugman" (since it seems to identify with him as well as in the Gadgetman episode), "Turtle Tips" (since that is the cue mostly frequently used in Turtle Tips segments, and the "Micro-battle theme" (I got that first word since it is played when Shredder enters the Microwave transmission center in Turtles and the Hare, plus it is mostly used in minor fights.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
I thought I was looking at the library of congress's catalog, but that was actually the copyright office. Don't think they let you check out stuff from there...
You can actually. I went to the library of congress on a toursit trip before and residents can have a library card like any ole library and rent something. Of course there are restrictions. Everything that sees print has one copy sent to the Library of Congress,but if you have a card you can't walk in and ask for say Action Comics #1. I asked that while there. I am not sure how far the restrictions of congressman only and general public who have libary cards go.

I thought was only about four songs in the whole movie not just over sixty,Panoni!
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I was referring to the copyright office. I don't think they let you check stuff out from there. There's a bunch of unpublished stuff that comes up in searches there that don't at the library of congress. So, this will just tell us what we can expect if anyone ever picks up the score to release it. Someone mentioned suggesting it to a label a while back, and they said they'd like to. I forget who though. Varese Sarabande was the label that did the limited run of the Ghostbusters score in 2006, so maybe that's who was mentioned.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
I was referring to the copyright office. I don't think they let you check stuff out from there. There's a bunch of unpublished stuff that comes up in searches there that don't at the library of congress. So, this will just tell us what we can expect if anyone ever picks up the score to release it. Someone mentioned suggesting it to a label a while back, and they said they'd like to. I forget who though. Varese Sarabande was the label that did the limited run of the Ghostbusters score in 2006, so maybe that's who was mentioned.
Oh, I see. That would be nice to listen to. Its just will it happen.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandraph87 View Post
Its just will it happen.
Possibly. I've never noticed this page before, and I doubt the result I'd get would be what we want, but I think I'll try... just for the halibut. Live 'n learn, right?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior
 
sgtfbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
Man, this score needs an official release.
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
These two maybe our best bet at getting a TMNT1 score out. They both specialise in limited complete scores to various films. Heck they have a released score for DUNSTON CHECKS IN: LIMITED EDITION
http://lalalandrecords.com/
http://store.intrada.com/
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
music


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.