The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
Schmakt
Mouser
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5
Michelangelo: The Third Kind #3 blank pages

Hi.
I asked this question a long time ago... when this issue first came out, but no one else had this problem with the issue.

Every other page of my copy of this for at least the middle 50% of the book is blank. Any chance anyone else has seen this before? I bought a couple of other copies, but none of them have this error...

Thanks!
Schmakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I had several copies at one point and don't recall seeing this error.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.