The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Best Combat Skills (Villains)
The Shredder 7 16.67%
Karai 1 2.38%
Hun 0 0%
Agent Bishop 31 73.81%
Other 3 7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Best Combat Skills (Villains)

Which villain from the 4Kids series has the best combat skills?
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Bishop of course
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Bishop of course
Yup, I agree. He's quick, resourceful and can fight wearing a suit and tie.
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
I'm also going to go with Agent Bishiop. He had style and alot of skill when he fought. What made him so cool is that on the surface he looks like a paper-pushing, uptight, glasses wearing, bureaucrat. He doesn't look particularly threatening on the ouside and the type of person to not get his hands dirty and have someone else body gaurd him. But then you cross him and he is an accomplished fighter and easily beats the crap out of seasoned fighters. Pure epic win!
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Bishop.

Answer D: All of the above.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #6
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
I'm gonna have to agree with what everyone has said thus far: Agent Bishop. Bishop was fricken awsome. Would've been cool if even just for a minute or so Bishop and Shredder would've fought during part one of Exodus.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Another Bishop vote ....

I remeber to think to myself...""Hey! He fights better than Shredder!! No way!!! " :/
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
Bishop, just watch the episode "Hun on the run". He takes on the TMNT + Hun + Karai by himself and he owns.
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
I think it's Shredder. He has a millenium of experience and he made giant exosuits to make it impossible to defeat him.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano Dyvas View Post
Bishop, just watch the episode "Hun on the run". He takes on the TMNT + Hun + Karai by himself and he owns.
Yep jst saw that ep as well and that is why I went with Bishop
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #11
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
I hate to say it but bishop.
tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano Dyvas View Post
Bishop, just watch the episode "Hun on the run". He takes on the TMNT + Hun + Karai by himself and he owns.
http://youtu.be/n9HeUSNDepg
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Avatar Yuffie
Stone Warrior
 
Avatar Yuffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 805
Bishop.

Everytime I see him onscreen I'm always looking forward for his fight scenes, to the point I wish he was 2K3's Turtles archenemy instead.
__________________


We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #14
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
I definately hope he'll show up in IDW!
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #15
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano Dyvas View Post
I definately hope he'll show up in IDW!
I think Tristan tried to give him a cameo in Infestation. Hopefully he'll pop up later on.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Garbageman
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #17
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
I will pretty much answer Bishop for any villain question for this show.

He was just such a great idea in my opinion. I really hope he shows up somewhere in one of the new medias.
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I voted Bishop, though we never saw him tangle mano y mano with Saki. That would have been epic!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I voted Bishop, though we never saw him tangle mano y mano with Saki. That would have been epic!
Actually I don't think that's such a bad thing. I didn't want to see Bishop kick Shredder's ass which I know he would.
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #20
TobTurn
Foot Soldier
 
TobTurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano Dyvas View Post
Actually I don't think that's such a bad thing. I didn't want to see Bishop kick Shredder's ass which I know he would.
No Shredder would've won that fight. Someone asked Peter Laird on his blog about this, and his answer was Utrom Shredder.

Also, I think the reason Bishop seems stronger than Shredder when fighting the Turtles, is because they're not used to his fighting style. They've fought Shredder plenty of times, and got used to his, but Bishop is an all-new enemy. Kinda like why they also couldn't beat Karai at first, even though she wasn't as strong as Shredder.
TobTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.