The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Anyone remember?

When I was in grade school we had these books in our classrooms called "Eyewitness Books" I think, and there was one about film that had a small section showing the actors from the 1990 TMNT movie climbing into their costumes, as well as the inner puppeteering mechanism inside the helmet and chest. If anyone has this book, I think many members here would be interested in a scan of that page.

It really kind of disturbed me when I first saw those pages, and even now I don't understand why they didn't just get actors with big brown eyes and sculpt masks around that section of the face, it seemed to me that it would have been more practical and more realistic than building robotic eyes into the turtles' heads.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Yes I remember it and I have the book. Here is a picture of the image:
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Thanks for posting it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Son of Ch'rell*** View Post
Thanks for posting it!
You're Welcome!
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #5
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
You can also be interested in see this scan:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3...canear0087.jpg
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
Nintendophile
Foot Soldier
 
Nintendophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
You can also be interested in see this scan:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3...canear0087.jpg
I remember seeing that page before in the magazine it was originally in. I used to literally fantasize about getting my hands on some of those costume pieces. It astounded me that they just had rows upon rows of duplicate costumes. I used to think "If I only knew where that warehouse was, surely they wouldn't miss ONE costume, right?"
Nintendophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.