The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
Kalel
Thug
 
Kalel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Sewers of Manhattan
Posts: 89
Favorite Quote Thread

Simple. Just post some of your favorite quotes.


Donatello: You're a claustraphobic!
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before!
__________________
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
Bebop when shooting at multiple holograms of Michelangelo:
"It's times like this I wish I could count so I could keep score!"
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermano Dyvas View Post
Bebop when shooting at multiple holograms of Michelangelo:
"It's times like this I wish I could count so I could keep score!"
I just realised this is the movie thread, would've been a great general discussion thread
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
Donatello: You're a claustraphobic!
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before!
This came to mind immediately. I'm most fond of all of Caseys stuff.


"Hey, broadzilla!"

"You want a fist in the mouth?!"

"The class, is pain 101."
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant
 
Hermano Dyvas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 355
Raph: "DAAAAAAAAAAAMN"
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #6
Kalel
Thug
 
Kalel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Sewers of Manhattan
Posts: 89
If the mods want to move it to General Discussion Im cool with that!

April: Will I ever see you guys again?
Michelangelo: Indubitably!
Leonardo: Well, that depends on how fast you stock your pizza.
__________________
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
If the mods want to move it to General Discussion Im cool with that!
You're in the right section, hombre.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
April: DONATELLO!
Casey: He's out with the others...exercising. Doing something together, I don't know. Want some help?
A: I don't know.
C: Hey, I am your man. I am Mr. Fix-it.
A: Alright, let's go.
C: Lead the way, toots.
A: Toots?
C: Babe? Sweetcakes? AH! Princess?! Do you want to throw me a clue here? I'm drowning.
A: You know what? That's OK. I'll take care of it myself.
C: Fine. That's up to you. Just don't come around here asking for my help anymore.
A: See I wouldn't ask for your help if you were the last... thing on the face of this planet.
C: Coming along nicely...
(Casey lays back in his swing, takes a bite out of his apple and the swing breaks.)
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
rufus
Stone Warrior
 
rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lawrenceville,Georgia
Posts: 780
Leonardo: Who the heck is that?
Michelangelo: Wayne Gretzky? On steroids?

Leonardo: Does anybody have any idea about who or what this is?
Michelangelo: I don't know. But I'll bet it never has to look for a can opener.
The Shredder: You fight well in the old style, but you've caused me enough trouble. Now you face... The Shredder.
Donatello: The Shredder?
Michelangelo: Uuh... maybe all that hardware's for making coleslaw.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/edgartooms
^TMNT Stopmotions.
rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
My master Yoshi's first rule was, "Possess the right thinking. Only then can one receive the gifts of strength, knowledge, and peace." I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael, but more remains. Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy. You are unique among your brothers for you choose to face this enemy alone. But as you face it, do not forget them. And do not forget me. I am here, my son.


I am proud of you, my sons. Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the ninja; that ultimate mastery comes not of the body, but of the mind. Together, there is nothing your four minds cannot accomplish. Help each other. Draw upon one another. And always remember the true force that binds you, the same as that which brought me here tonight, that which I gladly return with my final words. I love you all, my sons.

Splinter: How can a face so young wear so many burdens?
Danny: So, you can talk.
S: Yes, and I can also listen. Some say that the path from inner turmoil begins with a friendly ear. My ear is open if you care to use it.
D: I don't think so.
S: What is your name?
D: Danny.
S: And have you no one to go to, Danny? No parent?
D: My dad couldn't care less about me.
S: I doubt that is true.
D: Why?
S: All fathers care for their sons.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Casey Jones: New game, round head. Cricket?

Raphael: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

Raph: A Jose Conseco bat. Tell me, you didn't pay any money for this?
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #12
LEOTMNT
Thug
 
LEOTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: upstate
Posts: 91
Mikey:


"wise men once said forgiveness is devine, but never pay full price for late pizza!"
__________________
T-U-R-T-L-E POWER

Last edited by LEOTMNT; 02-08-2012 at 09:51 PM.
LEOTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
Ashangelo
Hench Mutant
 
Ashangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Imagi-Nation
Posts: 316
D: Good thing these guys aren't lumberjacks!
M: No joke! The only thing safe in the woods...would be the trees!

M: Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Ashangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #14
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Don: I guess they're not game show fans.
Mikey: And I thought everybody loved Vanna.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #15
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashangelo View Post
D: Good thing these guys aren't lumberjacks!
M: No joke! The only thing safe in the woods...would be the trees!
D: Uh, guys. I'm not so sure this is, uh, structurally speaking, such a good time for your buddies to drop in!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #16
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,202
"I never said I was your great leader"

I love that line because it solidifies Brian Tochi's Leonardo as my favorite version of the character. While he's the most disciplined, the most spiritual, and the most mature, he doesn't boss his brother's around like he's their supervisor or something. Unlike pretty much every other version of Leo..."I'm the leader!" "it's tough being the leader" "I'm better than you!!!". Bleh.

Also loved: "We have had our first battle Master Splinter, they were many, but we kicked... we fought well".

"You fight well, in the old style. But you have caused me enough trouble already. Now you face... The Shredder".

Raph and Casey's first fight, I can recite that whole scene lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I am proud of you, my sons. Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the ninja; that ultimate mastery comes not of the body, but of the mind. Together, there is nothing your four minds cannot accomplish. Help each other. Draw upon one another. And always remember the true force that binds you, the same as that which brought me here tonight, that which I gladly return with my final words. I love you all, my sons.
Love.

That speech and Raphael's scream when they come home to find that Splinter's been taken... total tear jerkers.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
All 3 of the Splinter quotes I posted kinda get to me...

I've gotten more emotional in my "old age".
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Casey: I've been looking all over for you.
April: Casey, hi.
C: "Hi"? I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy. And all you can say is hi?
A:You don't need an ambulance, do you?
C: No, but... I was...
A: Will you just shut up and kiss me? I got a report to do.
C: I love it when you're pushy.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #19
clanmalkav
Random Punk
 
clanmalkav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kingsville, TX
Posts: 21
Book references

Raphael: What Russian novel embraces more than 500 characters and is set in the Napoleonic Wars?

Donatello: 'War and Peace'

and

Hey, didn't they use this place in The Grapes of Wrath?
-Casey Jones
clanmalkav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
My favorite quote is in my sig
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.