The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
TomWaltz
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TomWaltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 510
Orbital Comics interviews Tom Waltz

An interview I did this week with the awesome folks at Orbital Comics:

http://www.orbitalcomics.com/blog/20...ninja-turtles/

Thanks for your support!

Tom W.
TomWaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Great interview, thanks for sharing.

It's interesting to me that you're such a big fan of the 4kids cartoon, since that's the voices I hear coming from most of the characters in your book (aside from Raph, I've kinda created a new one for him). How did you feel about them making Shredder an Utrom?

Also, I noticed you didn't mention the first movie, but I've noticed a lot of lines in the book are lifted straight from that. Coincidence?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.