The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Chat night?

I mentioned this on the 'Drome FB group so figured I'd pass it by you guys too. We're sort of trying to organize a night to come online and chat on a chatroom. I know there's IRC rooms but I also created a chatroom thru TinyChat, which is a free webchat that enables video and voice chatting (no d/l, no sign-up....you can sign-in as a "guest" and type in whatever name you want or login via Twitter or Facebook). Or people can just text chat as usual, whatever you want. But it's nice because it gives you different options. Here's the room tho: http://tinychat.com/technodrome

I was thinking maybe we could try Fri. nites if anyone's interested. What's all your guys' feelings on this?
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
I like the idea of an occasional group chat...
How you can tell such a blatant lie with that sig pic is another story.
















__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
I like the idea of an occasional group chat...
How you can tell such a blatant lie with that sig pic is another story.

Yeah I can't do it every week, but here and there. I know back in the old days there used to be a chat night every Fri. nite, and whoever could make it, would make it (again I didn't come on there every Fri. tho). But we can "plan" it just for here and there if that's better.

I like your sig pic too. We just have it each dedicating a diff turtle, so there,
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
tengushredder
Foot Soldier
 
tengushredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: argentina
Posts: 170
has the technodorme a facebook page?
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengushredder View Post
has the technodorme a facebook page?
An unofficial one started and run by members of the forum.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
tengushredder
Foot Soldier
 
tengushredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: argentina
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post
An unofficial one started and run by members of the forum.
link please?
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Oh I thought people knew about it.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo


Last edited by Lisardo; 03-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #8
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!
 
mysterycolor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,481
what time were you thinking this should go on?
__________________
mysterycolor TMNT ebay auctions- http://bit.ly/mysterycolor
mysterycolor's basement auctions- bit.ly/mysterybasement
mysterycolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Sorry I'm late with this. I know this is a ways out, but possibly on Sun. 4/22, sometime in the evening. Anyone interested?
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
So glad you're doing this, Lisa! I love this idea! I'm happy to be a part of it!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.