The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Scar's Want List

Here's the stuff that I need for my collection...

Krang – Walker Windshield
Midshipman Mike- Sewer Seagull
Raph the Green Beret – Figure, and Biting Bulldog Buddy
Movie Star Leo – All
Movie Star Don – All
Monty Moose – Cuffs, Gun
Rock N Roll Mondo Gecko – All
King Lionheart – All Accessories
Super Mike – Figure, Buddy, Gun
Super Don - Shield, Buddy, Wrist Launcher
Rhinoman – Shield, Gun
Mighty Beebop – Shield, Wrist Rifle, Buddy
Mona Lisa – All
Hot Spot – All Accessories
Scratch – All
Robotic Bebop – All
Robotic Rocksteady – All
Toon Leo – 1 Sword
Toon Mike – All Accessories
Toon Don – Pizza Disc, Bandanna Part
Toon Raph – All Accessories except for 1 Sai
Irma – All
Dask – All Accessories
Kala – All
Toon Zak – All
Toon Shredder – All Accessories except for TV
Invisible Man Raph – All
Creature from the Black Lagoon Leo – All
The Mutant Raph – All
Star Trek Captain Leo – All
Star Trek First Officer Don– All Accessories except for 1 Bo
Star Trek Chief Eng. Mike – All Accessories
Star Trek Chief Med. Officer – All Accessories
Robotic Foot Soldier – All
Warrior Metalhead Mike – All Accessories
Ninja Shooters Donatello – All
Super Mutant Don – All
Jim Lee Don – All
Jim Lee Raph – All
Jim Lee Mike – All
Dwarf Don – All Accessories
Barbarian (Savage) Leo –Figure, Axe, Dagger, Statue, Comic Book
Warrior Bebop – All Accessories
Gate Keeper Rocksteady – All Accessories


I have paypal, and I also have a lot to trade in my shop.

Thanks!!
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!

Last edited by scar1321; 03-29-2012 at 05:51 PM.
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant
 
tmntgeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: seattle washington
Posts: 326
Loose or moc preferred?
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
I'm more of a loose collector, but if there's deals to be had for MOC stuff, I'm game!
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Updated my want list!
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
juxtapose519
Foot Soldier
 
juxtapose519's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London, ON
Posts: 176
Just purchased an accessory from scar's store and I was undercharged shipping, but he sent it anyways despite losing a lot on the deal. Stand-up guy.

ALSO FREE BUMP!
__________________

Collection | Trade
juxtapose519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #6
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Thanks jux!!

Just thought I'd throw this in the mix...



It was IDed recently here:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...t=36133&page=9

And since I don't collect Bootlegs, he's up for trade! Just take a look at the list above and maybe we can help each other out!
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #7
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I have a Raph Green Teen Beret (loose, no accessories) if you're interested. I can do $5 shipped.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.