The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,211
TMNT Car Spotted In Nashville

My cousins sent me these pics. Looks like it's a Dodge Magnum.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_2.jpg (62.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_2_2.jpg (45.7 KB, 148 views)

Last edited by ToTheNines; 03-18-2012 at 07:26 AM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
SparkyMarky644
Thug
 
SparkyMarky644's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ashford, Kent, UK
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
My cousins sent me these pics. Looks like it's a Dodge Magnum.



Thats such a totally awesome car!
SparkyMarky644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Looks pretty sweet! Digging the rims...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Wow, that is pretty darn sweet!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
If I had a car I'd love to trick mine out like that, haha.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Wow pretty awesome....Im blown away by the art work on it. Dont like the rims too much though, but awesome movie all around
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
I'd always worry that if I had a car like that it'd be either stolen or some punk kid would put graffiti all over it.

That car is awesome and hopefully nobody steals the damn think or breaks its windows.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's a shelltastic car for sure. I like it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Cowabunga!!!! Pretty car!!!!!
Any clue if his/her owner is logged in this technodrome forum!??? He/she must be a member!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:47 AM   #10
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Fantastic car. But how did they do this? Did they just paint the car?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:14 AM   #11
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Which Nashville? Indiana or Tennessee? If I do see it here in Indiana I would ask the person if he/she is willing to trade lol.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #12
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,211
Tennessee.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
CrazySquirrel
Foot Soldier
 
CrazySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
This is so awesome. I love how sharp the paint looks!
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #14
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Not much of a car person, but I gotta say, that is one beautiful vehicle!
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #15
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Love this car!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:02 AM   #16
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Very cool, I really like the OT image. one of my classic favorites
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
That's freakin' sweet. I would have expected manhole covers for the hubcaps, though.
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
I've seen a TMNT OT-style bumper sticker recently, but it really shows how special we are; I have yet to see a Transformers, GI Joe, Power Rangers, or Star Wars car (I have seen a Pikachu VW Bug before).
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #19
Ashangelo
Hench Mutant
 
Ashangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Imagi-Nation
Posts: 316
That's amazing!
Ashangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #20
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
I've seen a TMNT OT-style bumper sticker recently, but it really shows how special we are; I have yet to see a Transformers, GI Joe, Power Rangers, or Star Wars car (I have seen a Pikachu VW Bug before).
I agree, except for star wars. Theres a guy out there that turned his car into a freakin x wing!
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.