The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant
 
tmntgeoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: seattle washington
Posts: 326
bonkers candy stickers?

When I was little I used to love bonkers candy(kinda like starburst but better)

I think it was around 1991-92 that bonkers was including ninja turtles stickers in each pack. I remember putting these all over my bike... I mean I covered my bike completely!

I've been searching forever for pics or info on these stickers does anyone have any info on them?
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Oh wow, Bonkers candy! I had forgotten about them, I had to look them up to remember. I mostly remember them from all their ads in comics I've got from the late 80's. Sorry I can't help you out with the stickers tho.
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.