The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
greatest fight scene in all the tmnt movies?

The greatest fight scene to me is the final fight at the end of the first movie when they fight the foot and then shredder. I can remember reenacting the fighting right after me and my cousins got out of the theater, i was always leonardo cause he was my favorite and one of my older cousins would be shredder and kick our butts but we didnt care it was fun aww the memories
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
TMNTdude87
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 72
That's my favorite as well, but honorable mention goes to the final Tokka Rahzar fight in the nightclub. It had the style of the OT, add to that Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap blaring, it's just a fun entertaining sequence.

I think you hit the nail on the head with many on this one my friend. I do not see this thread stretching out for too long. Expect a lot of Rooftop battle responses.
TMNTdude87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTdude87 View Post
That's my favorite as well, but honorable mention goes to the final Tokka Rahzar fight in the nightclub. It had the style of the OT, add to that Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap blaring, it's just a fun entertaining sequence.

I think you hit the nail on the head with many on this one my friend. I do not see this thread stretching out for too long. Expect a lot of Rooftop battle responses.
I agree
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
I gotta go with the fight scene in April's apartment that kicks off as Raph comes crashing through the skylight and ends with the whole building in flames as they drive away. That whole sequence of events had me on the edge of my seat. I don't like the campy, goofy fight scenes from the second film; I have to feel there's real danger involved for it to be believable.

A close second would be Raph's tangle with the Foot in the subway. My ultimate fangirl moment: when he slowly picks up the sai and comes charging out of nowhere. Can you imagine being one of those Foot soldiers and seeing THAT come barreling at you?
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
The greatest fight scene to me is the final fight at the end of the first movie when they fight the foot and then shredder. I can remember reenacting the fighting right after me and my cousins got out of the theater, i was always leonardo cause he was my favorite and one of my older cousins would be shredder and kick our butts but we didnt care it was fun aww the memories
I agree, the final battle from movie 1 takes the cake for me, although Raph's battle with the Foot/thrown through the roof/the Apartment battle is second.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier
 
SherlockJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The nearest Starbucks
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by shezcrafti View Post
I gotta go with the fight scene in April's apartment that kicks off as Raph comes crashing through the skylight and ends with the whole building in flames as they drive away.
This is my pick. Despite the goofy elements in the scene, it's still really exciting and full of tension.
__________________
"SQUIRREL!!!"

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
This is my pick. Despite the goofy elements in the scene, it's still really exciting and full of tension.
I think that's what I love about it. It's a great mix of comedy and "oh ****!" lol. I love the moment when the fire starts and the mood and music completely changes. And of course we get our awesome Casey Jones reveal in that scene too. ("Wayne Gretzki? On steroids?")

And also:

- Answering Machine: "You're fired, April. I'm sorry, I know this comes as a blow."

- Casey Jones: "You can say that again Chuck."
<--
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
Leo vs Raph from the fourth movie for me.


I'm usually not into seeing any two of my favorite characters fighting, but considering th amount of tension between these two had in this film, it was pretty much expected to happen and it delivered perfectly. Yeah, having it rain and thunderstorm during the fight is a little cliche', but it added more to drama and tension.


And it's arguably the best scene/fight of the movie as well.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
last fight scene in the first film, the end where they fight Shredder is amazing, especially the short moment where the camera got both shredder and Don in full body view.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I'm not sure, really. While I love the live action films, some of the action was kind of limited, and I many not care for the CG film, but the scene between Raph and Leo was very well done.

I'd probably put the best as the first Foot fight from Turtles 1. It's brutal but also funny.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
The final battle with Shredder and the TMNT on the rooftop. Followed closely by Leo vs Raph in TMNT 07.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTdude87 View Post
That's my favorite as well, but honorable mention goes to the final Tokka Rahzar fight in the nightclub. It had the style of the OT, add to that Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap blaring, it's just a fun entertaining sequence.

I think you hit the nail on the head with many on this one my friend. I do not see this thread stretching out for too long. Expect a lot of Rooftop battle responses.
Its like your in my head! Everything that you said is my thought to the "t".
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
TMNTdude87
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandraph87 View Post
Its like your in my head! Everything that you said is my thought to the "t".
Woah! How do I know it's not me in your head. What if it's you who's in my head, dude.
TMNTdude87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #14
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
We'll go backwards

From tmnt 4- Leo vs Raph hands down the only part I enjoyed in this movie... "I"M BETTER THAN YOU" who didnt get chills when he said that the first time u saw it!!!

From tmnt 3- yuck all over but when Donny does ITS HAMMER TIME! lol (corey feldman saved this movie for me all over... SHES A MAN!)

from tmnt 2- fighting the foot in the football scrimmage for the ooze-- at least here we didnt have any fake combat weapons.. although in one scene I see raph holds donatello's bo! lol

from tmnt- Wow I think every fight here was enjoyable but I mainly liked

1. raph vs foot subway--- It was brief but I liked the battle cry yell!!! you can see hear and feel his frustrations best here.
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTdude87 View Post
Woah! How do I know it's not me in your head. What if it's you who's in my head, dude.
Its like a rerun of the Twilight Zone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #16
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
I would have the say the Leo vs Nightwacher/Raph battle was the best.
tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 AM   #17
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I loved Leo vs. Raph on the roof in TMNT 2K7. However, I do like a lot of the scenes in the first movie as well as the first fight scene in the second movie. "Combat cold cuts."
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #18
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Casey v. April in the Farmhouse.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #19
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Lord Norinaga (why didn't they use Lord Simultaneous?) vs. Leo in TMNT III is definitely underated, since it allowed Leo to grab the scepter. Don't forget Whit vs. Walker as well.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #20
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Casey v. April in the Farmhouse.
Gosh, it's kind of like Moonlighting, isn't it?
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.