The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant
 
Princess Anri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 328
Infestation 2: TMNT #1 variant question.

Whatever happened to the 25 copy retail incentive variant for Infestation 2: TMNT #1?

I just realized that I bought (and paid for) a copy of that from dcbservice.com and it didn't ship with the rest of my order. The 10 copy variant was with it but not this one.

First of all, does this issue actually exist?

Second, if not, does anyone know if DCBS automatically refunds the money or what exactly I need to do next?

Thank you.


PS - Isn't it annoying that you can't get a copy of Cover A and Cover B from DCBS since they're not technically variants or whatever. I get one of A and one of B from my LCS and then I get one of A from DCBS because of this. But I get to read them on release day instead of a week later this way so I guess it's not so bad.
__________________
Donnie: You're a claustrophobic!

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
Princess Anri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,211
There wasn't one. They shipped tmnt tattoos instead.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.