The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2003, 05:05 AM   #1
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
kikoo everyone

hello everyone I am new ^^
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 07:53 AM   #2
Fraggle
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England,UK
Posts: 69
i just want to be the first and HELLo,BONJOUR,HOLA and so on

ps watch out for the crazy ones (points to self)
__________________
I'm Proud To Be Christian it Changed my Life !!!
Fraggle is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 08:32 AM   #3
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
Thank you ^^ I do not speak too quite English because I am French
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 09:48 AM   #4
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
bienvenue a la technodrome!! i have no idea if that's correct, but i thought i'd show off. welcome!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 10:34 AM   #5
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
oué it is almost Ca ^^ courage! you said welcome A the technodrome ^^ one my known as that French was a difficult language
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 11:18 AM   #6
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Welcome to the Techodrome! I am Mars the resident fireball. RUN!!! We're all pshycos!!! WAAHHHH!!!! *runs off* Anyhoo, welcome!!!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 12:15 PM   #7
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
lol thank you for the acceuil ^^
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 12:30 PM   #8
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Welcome to the technodrome Ultima! I'm GK, one of the crazy people they warned you about!! *hits mars with Kendo boken
GK Punk is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 12:34 PM   #9
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
wé me also except the difference which I am not mutant but a necrommancian lol ^ _ ^
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 03:27 PM   #10
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
welcome to the T-drome ultima! I'm TMNH, yer resident midget! I hope you enjoy it here. there are some loonies, so watch yer step...

since no one has given you a basket of welcome, i will!

*hands ultima a welcome basket containing the usuals, a mango, a caramel apple, and a box of frosted flakes!*

the frosted flakes are from me personally. thats one of the things i pride myself in. I've never given two of the same thing to a n00b before!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 05-05-2003, 07:33 PM   #11
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
cava a la technodrome! c'est bon place a visite.

Si vous plait, Je donne a toi une "Mango" de Bienveune. Ces sont tres important a la technodrome!

Mon nom est Shadow Jones, je etudiai Francais pour six ons. Mais, j'est horrible.

abiento,
Shadow
Shadow is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 07:34 AM   #12
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
yeah thank you very much ^^
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 08:55 AM   #13
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*dodges Kendo* I TOLD you we were nuts! *Bamf!*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 10:24 AM   #14
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
what elqun connaitrait a French site fan of the tortoises ninja? I start has to believe that I am one of the rare Frenchwoman has to be fan!!! XD
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 10:25 AM   #15
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
oui oui oui! thats the only french word I know!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 10:29 AM   #16
Ultima
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Mulhouse (68)
Posts: 13
lol if not it is possible to make fanfics online?
__________________
official member of the TEAM rocket I am also the reincarnation of a necromancian ultima girl of ultimécia I direct a group of cat-like speaking to the divine capacity
Ultima is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 10:43 AM   #17
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Do you need a website to host a fanfic of yours?
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 12:44 PM   #18
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
oooh, my favorite word in french is "zut!" because you can say it lots and it's fun like "zut, zut, zut, zut!"
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 01:01 PM   #19
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinselcat
oooh, my favorite word in french is "zut!" because you can say it lots and it's fun like "zut, zut, zut, zut!"
what does "zut" mean? {no pun intended}
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 05-06-2003, 01:11 PM   #20
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
i believe it goes along the lines of "gosh darn it" or "oh hell". at least, that's how i use it, though ultima probably knows better than i do. it's just a really fun sounding word, like 'cabbage' or 'frost' or 'tinsel' (hence the screenname...)
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.