The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Favorite Turtle Music.

The titles, to paraphrase Mikey, says it all. Which piece of TMNT music is your all-time favorite? is it Partners in Kryme's T-U-R-T-L-E Power, or Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap? Pizza Power or Cowabunga? Wrap Rap or the obscure Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Rap?

Actually, my favorites are all listed above...can you guess which?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Turtle Power, Pizza Power, Walk Straight, Neon Night Riders, Track 7 from the OVA OST, Sky Palace, Yoshi's Theme... Top Contenders.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #3
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Turtle Soup by Aaron Knight, 9.95 by Spunkadelic, T-U-R-T-L-E Power by Partners in Kryme, and Skull & Crossbone from TMNT IV: T.I.T.
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
I also can't forget Strike Hard and Fade. It is awesome.

Also of the ones I mentioned:
T-U-R-T-L-E Power
Pizza Power
Cowabunga
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Rap...what i like it...

EDIT: Then there's this bloke.
Spoiler:
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 04-11-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #5
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
I enjoy most of the instrumental background soundtrack from the OT the worst since I'm a sucker for music from that era, but I also enjoy the Partners in Kryme song the most among vocals. Pizza Power from COOTS is right behind as well.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Pizza Power
OT Theme
Shredder's Theme (4Kids)
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #7
ngroove
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Spunkadelic - 9.95

Technotronic feat. Ya Kid K - Spin That Wheel

The theme of the 1995-1996 years of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

...Along with, perhaps the stage 3 music of TMNT Manhattan Project.
ngroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
9.95 by Spunkadelic, ALL DAY! I still jam to that song and think of the first flick!

Coming in second would be Shredder's Suite by Du Prez, followed by his peaceful Yoshi's Theme.

Edit: Hey Powder, that rap is sick man!

Last edited by Donnie; 04-11-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #9
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Ninja Rap.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Ever hear the song "Turtle Jam" on the soundtrack to the third movie? It's pretty catchy. I also love "Rockin' Over the Beat" from the same soundtrack!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Definetely TURTLE power from the first movie soundtrack , which I used to hear way more that I had too.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
lKevlKev
Random Punk
 
lKevlKev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 32
Nothing beats the theme song from the original cartoon. I would come home from school, turn the TV on and tune in to one my favorite shows. That was the life. Lol. I still laugh every time I hear the Ninja Rap. It's so cheesy, but when I was a kid, it was so awesome.
__________________
Sign up and support if you want TMNT made into an official LEGO® product.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/12130
lKevlKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #13
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Anything from turtles in time plus the original cartoon theme song of course!
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #14
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Partners in Kryme - T-U-R-T-L-E Power

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.