![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
|
Judith Hoag on The Middle.
On ABC right now, she's still lookin good.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Michelangelo "likes" this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
|
Killer Moth also likes this, and also likes speaking in the third person.
Anyway, "The Middle" is a good show, but due to scheduling conflicts I don't view it as much as I should. Interesting timing, as the second movie April, Paige Turco, showed up on "Law & Order SVU," this past fall. Now if only we can have an episode of something with both women together. Make it happen, Hollywood. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Fashionably late
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
|
Just happened to see this ep since I rarely watch this show, she is in it for a very brief moment ( she is supposed to be a mom that hires sue to babysit) but she still looks good . Last time I saw Paige turco was in a series called hot shots that didn't last very long , I actually liked it since it was kind of funny.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|