The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #1
TrueDude
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12
I have a question about an incredibly obscure Archie comic...

I remember reading these forums about two years ago, and people had uncovered an issue made by an artist on the Archie which involved the turtles, Ninjara, April, and Splinter in some... rather unsavory situations. It was a joke issue of sorts, and was referred to as issue Infinity. The cover had Ninjara in skimpy clothing hugging onto on of the turtles legs in a dungeon if I remember correctly. There were only 50 copies produced.

Scans of it had leaked online, but at the time I wasn't in a position to be able to get a look at it... (No I don't want it for those purposes. I want to read it because it's an extremely obscure TMNT related thing and would be funny in a weird way.) I tried searching the archives of the forums but I can't find the old topic... I have a feeling it might've been deleted because of the contents.

If anybody knows where it is, could they please link me to the scans?
TrueDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
a quick use of the search button

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...ighlight=adult

omigods it works :O
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:04 AM   #3
TrueDude
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12
Ugh, I did use the search button, it didn't show up at all... Thanks though.
TrueDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.