The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
turtle cakes!!!!

If it's not bcoz they are too expensive I'd order tonz of these babes!!
Spoiler:




__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #2
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Whoa. Those are some pretty sweet cakes.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
Those are some pretty sweet cakes
The one of them peering out of the sewer is especially cool
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
Nintendophile
Foot Soldier
 
Nintendophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 198
"Sweet" cakes. Get it? "SWEET" cakes?! Eh? Eh? I'M HILARIOUS!!!
...
.....
.........
Oh God, I'm so lonely.
Nintendophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I wanna see a Drome cake!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
I wanna see a Drome cake!
what kind?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
I would feel bad to “cut the cake”!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.