![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 231
|
TMNT Japanese Wrestling Show
This is a clip I saw recently when I was looking up wrestling shows. There was one from Japan where it was a tag team match, 4 of the wrestlers were dressed as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and used the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gimmick. Makes me wish the Ninja Turtles would wrestle more at the Stump asteroid.
Last edited by psych23232323; 05-11-2012 at 07:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
this is rly cool except those cheesy costumes...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Check out the Youtube option when you create a thread. It's pretty cool, adds the video to your post. You only have to add everything after the =
-ms This is pretty wacky stuff. Thanks for sharing for sure. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 231
|
I will the next time, thank you.
My pleasure. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
|
Sweet find dude! I hope you've seen some of the Kowabunga videos from the old USWA as well!
__________________
"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself." -Dr. Zaius |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
|
Haha that's awsome.
__________________
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. Looking to buy old Kool aid flavors no longer produced. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
|
Wow, it's like if the Mirage Turtles became wrasslers. Heh. Okay, not really, but, hey, if it keeps the Japanese entertained and avoid creating more robo-buttocks (which is what they're currently doing), fine by me.
Thanks for the video. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 231
|
You're very welcome.
I've seen a couple of Kowabunga, yes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
I'm surprised the WWF never had Power Rangers lookalikes as jobbers.
Or maybe they did, and I've never seen it. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|