The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
JakeSully
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 782
What if the turtles watched Cannibal Holocaust?

I mean if they ever saw that infamous slaughter of an actual large river turtle, would they say "Oh my god, this is a snuff film".
JakeSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I could see them being pretty freaked out by it, though I dunno if they'd use that term.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
How is this a thread?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #4
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
This kind of thread reminds me of someone...
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #5
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
Some of these threads you guys and gals post are weird.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #6
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
How is this a thread?
I swear I'm gonna make a banner based on that phrase!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #7
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Ahhh, just feels like the early portion of many OT episodes from Seasons 3-6 with that climatic battle theme playing on the TV in the lair.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
of course they would, they think just like any human being
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Well at least this thread is referencing a movie with a turtle.

Now what if they were were fans of Power Rangers? I bet they'd be mighty upset that Tor, the zord resembling a turtle, only showed up maybe twice.

I bet they'd really like Gamera.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
only mikey maybe. i dont think any other turtles r that into super hero tv shows
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.