The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Andy Christ
Random Punk
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seward Neighborhood, South Minneapolis
Posts: 24
Question Tmnt art.

Could someone tell me who did this art? I like this one alot.

__________________
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
I wish I knew, that art is amazing! Never saw it before.

I wanna see a colored bandana version...
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
That's amazing!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
too skinny... need more strength in it... not my cup of tea...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #5
Andy Christ
Random Punk
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seward Neighborhood, South Minneapolis
Posts: 24
I don't remember where I found it, but I always love seeing other artist's take on TMNT. This one is a personal favorite now beside the Dooney Nintendo . I love this art because it looks like turtles..
__________________
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i think they look like birds...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #7
wzcb08
New Recruit
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
Definitely interesting picture, Leo was drawn pretty good out of the four.
wzcb08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Isn't this an IDW variant cover?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's a really awesome picture, though I don't know who drew it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #10
Nintendophile
Foot Soldier
 
Nintendophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Isn't this an IDW variant cover?
After looking through all the variant covers that I know of, I can say with 99% certainty that this isn't one of them. Where did you see it that you thought it was?
Nintendophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
For me the necks just seem too long. It's a nice piece, but it is a bit off putting to look at for me lol
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #12
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
I reversed image searched it on several sites and found nothing so far. Sorry mate. Really nice picture though.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendophile View Post
After looking through all the variant covers that I know of, I can say with 99% certainty that this isn't one of them. Where did you see it that you thought it was?
It was either that, or I'd seen this as a print for sale on ebay. I guess it's the latter.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
Andy Christ
Random Punk
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seward Neighborhood, South Minneapolis
Posts: 24
Alln I want to know who did this, and if I can buy a print.
__________________
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #15
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Looks to me like a fan might've done this.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.