![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
"April O'Neil" was a contestant on Sale of the Century!
I feel that this was so rare for the youtube TMNT finds, I find this very thread-worthy as this has never been aired since it first aired in '85 with the very first person to voice a character in TMNT history as a contestant. I really enjoyed this game show when watching it in reruns on USA in the early '90s (it even was airing around the time the European Vacation episodes aired), being a mix of Jeopardy! along with strategy and a little bit of luck thrown in. I wish GSN would bring this back (along with its sister show Scrabble). After all, April was more than just a reporter, she was also a shop owner so she knows when to find the right bargain.
Also, I find it somewhat ironic that given that character named Renet, Renae Jacobs seems to share lots of character traits in common, from the high valley girl natural voice, blond hair/blue eyes, enjoying watches, and even the "Ewwwwwww" after she guesses a wrong answer which is spoken in the 4kids episode "Time Trevails"! But for some reason we still think of her as "April". Enjoy!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! Last edited by pannoni1; 07-31-2012 at 08:23 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
|
definitely rigged. Who wins a car?
lmfao, obviously i'm just kidding |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|