The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
sayers316
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
TMNT Earbuds

I was browsing across line the other day and noticed that Hot Topic used to sell TMNT Earbuds, does anyone know where, if at all, I could find these? They seem to have the headphones but no one has the earbuds (specifically Mike). Any help would be awesome! Thanks.
sayers316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Uh, why don't you just go to Hot Topic?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
sayers316
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Uh, why don't you just go to Hot Topic?
they have apparently been sold out for a couple months now. I emailed Hot Topic about them and was told "normally when an item is sold out, it is rare that it is restocked."
they have been out of stock for minimum of what I can find to be at least 6 months now
sayers316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
you check ebay?
__________________
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.


Looking to buy old Kool aid flavors no longer produced.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayers316 View Post
they have apparently been sold out for a couple months now. I emailed Hot Topic about them and was told "normally when an item is sold out, it is rare that it is restocked."
they have been out of stock for minimum of what I can find to be at least 6 months now
I dunno if we're on the same page or not, but I meant the actual store, not the website.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #6
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I dunno if we're on the same page or not, but I meant the actual store, not the website.
Yeah the website usually does not reflect what they still have left in stock at the store, but I suppose you could just call the store and ask if you don't want to waste a trip up there.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
sayers316
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray69 View Post
you check ebay?
I did, unfortunately to no avail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I dunno if we're on the same page or not, but I meant the actual store, not the website.
oh lol, I thought you just meant in general. I have been down there a few times and have seen the headphones but not earphones. Of course, at the time I wasn't even sure if they made earphones, so I didn't know exactly what I was looking for as I do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Yeah the website usually does not reflect what they still have left in stock at the store, but I suppose you could just call the store and ask if you don't want to waste a trip up there.
-ms
Eh, its no biggie. I actually live about 3 minutes from a mall and they have a Hot Topic in there.

Again, thanks for any and all advice here guys
sayers316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Hot Topic has always been an extremely accommodating store, in my personal experience. You could probably take a trip to your local one and have them call other HT's in the state and/or check the online inventory of other locations for those earbuds. They've done this sort of thing with me many times before, and when successful, had the merch shipped to their location so that I could pick it up, without even having to pay the cost of shipping. May be worth a shot if you really want 'em. Good luck!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I've never heard of the ear buds, though I do have a pair of the headphones.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
sayers316
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
yea, I went down there yesterday and they couldn't come up with anything. I managed to snag up one of the last two headphones they had though. They were on clearance so I figured I should pick them up before they are gone for good. Oh Well...guess Ill keep an eye on ebay for a while.
sayers316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #11
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
you could deff get the TMNT earphones which are pretty cool, i have he earbuds, and i would deff prefer the earphones although i dont have them.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #12
sayers316
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
you could deff get the TMNT earphones which are pretty cool, i have he earbuds, and i would deff prefer the earphones although i dont have them.
yea, I picked them up the other day. Would still rather have the earbuds though, I like earbuds MUCH better than I like headphones. But hey, I'll take what I can get lol, especially at this point when even THAT was hard to find.
sayers316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.