The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
odds newscast

Anyone catch this lil video yet?

Came out in may

http://myfox8.com/2012/05/23/talk-to...ninja-turtles/
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
why doesnt he call um teenagers either?

if he said teenage mutant ninja turtles maybe some of them would've known better.
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I think he was asking the wrong people...
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
I think he was asking the wrong people...
damn straight....luigi ha
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
ha funny vid.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Funniest, yet disturbing thing I've seen. Luigi? That guy must have been stuck in Mario World! How could anyone forget the name Leonardo? We're taught about Da Vinci, so we don't think about Leonardo? Most of my past classmates in high school could name these turtles. I asked them who was their favorite. The ones I met said "Leonardo." So, obviously, the newscaster asked the wrong people. I did love the girl who mentioned Splinter and then said, "Oh wait. He isn't a turtle." My brain hurt after watching that.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #7
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I would've used Titanic as a hint.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
thats bcoz those dumb-a$$ knos nothing abt the renaissance history...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
thats bcoz those dumb-a$$ knos nothing abt the renaissance history...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #10
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I just fell off my chair ! Lol
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.