The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Scanderson
Hench Mutant
 
Scanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 304
IDW TMNT Ultimate Collections SDCC Exclusive

Up for pre-order and exclusive to SDCC 2012. Only 40 books available. It is the Ultimate Collections v.1-3, b/w variant. IDW put it up for pre-order today on it's website, I believe. 1 per attendee. Pick-up only.
Scanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Didn't think this would be more fitting in the comic section, eh?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #3
Scanderson
Hench Mutant
 
Scanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 304
I posted it there as well. I just figured since the item was so limited, it would be a good idea to post it generally.
Scanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanderson View Post
I posted it there as well. I just figured since the item was so limited, it would be a good idea to post it generally.
Thanks for posting!
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.