The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Nick TMNT @ Comic-Con

We should be getting lots of new info and images and hopefully video next week at Comic-Con, so I thought I'd make a thread for people to share whatever they find. Even though myself and others will be there, those of you at home will have a much better ability to comb the web for everything.

Also, I may have the opportunity to ask some questions to the cast and crew, so if anyone wants to submit questions for them I'll pool my favorites and ask some if I can.

The attending persons are Jason Biggs, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Sean Astin, Mae Whitman, Hoon Lee, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Ciro Nieli.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Thank you so much for thinking of us guys not able to make it! I look forward to hearing anything you have to report!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
We should be getting lots of new info and images and hopefully video next week at Comic-Con, so I thought I'd make a thread for people to share whatever they find. Even though myself and others will be there, those of you at home will have a much better ability to comb the web for everything.

Also, I may have the opportunity to ask some questions to the cast and crew, so if anyone wants to submit questions for them I'll pool my favorites and ask some if I can.

The attending persons are Jason Biggs, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Sean Astin, Mae Whitman, Hoon Lee, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Ciro Nieli.

I have a question! When will it start in Greece and in which tv channel? This is the only question that i have! Will you ask them?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
hudemx
Hench Mutant
 
hudemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Klagenfurt
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
I have a question! When will it start in Greece and in which tv channel? This is the only question that i have! Will you ask them?
I think that they won't be able to answer this question since they are only in the US Version and only talk about the US Market
Try sending an email to Nickelodeon Greece (there should be a Contactoption on ther Website)
__________________
German TMNT News Blog:
http://ninjaturtlepower.wordpress.com/
hudemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post

Also, I may have the opportunity to ask some questions to the cast and crew, so if anyone wants to submit questions for them I'll pool my favorites and ask some if I can.
Awesome. Here are some of my questions:

1. Will the show be having any major story arcs?
2. Will the show have a mix of dark and light tone episodes?
3. Are you planning to have Usagi appear like he has in the past two animated series?
4. Will the background behind Splinter be explored during the series?

That's all I have for now.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Also, I may have the opportunity to ask some questions to the cast and crew, so if anyone wants to submit questions for them I'll pool my favorites and ask some if I can.
So this totally isn't a TMNT question at all, but I just wanna know if Mae has been asked to return to Arrested Development :p
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
My questions for Roseangelo:

1. To Rob: What voice cast do you enjoy working with more; the old or the new one? How is the atmosphere different from the old cast?
2. Are you familiar with the previous incarnations of TMNT, and if so, which is your favorite?
3. Is there any ad-libbing done for this series?
4. To Mae: As the daughter of the voice of Mona Lisa in the original series, how have you looked up to Pat Musick's voice work, and your reaction to the episode "Raphael Meets his Match"?
5. Are you familiar with the original voice cast from previous TMNT series and how does their work inspire you to pass it on for a new generation?
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Rob, was it odd portraying another Turtle after all those years as Raphael? How did you go about making Raph and Don distinct characters?

Jason and Sean, how much of an adjustment was there between on camera acting and voice over? Did the veterans show you the ropes?

Greg, you seem to be spot on as Mikey, how much of the role is acting and how much is you just being Greg?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Greg, you seem to be spot on as Mikey, how much of the role is acting and how much is you just being Greg?
I really like this question!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Are they going to be doing any autograph signing at the Con?
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #11
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Are they going to be doing any autograph signing at the Con?
Yes. There is a signing scheduled for Friday. I don't have the details in front of me, but I'll have all the info posted on NinjaPizza.net before I leave, probably on Tuesday morning.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #12
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Thanks! I can't find any info on the Comic Con website about it
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #13
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
I think that they won't be able to answer this question since they are only in the US Version and only talk about the US Market
Try sending an email to Nickelodeon Greece (there should be a Contactoption on ther Website)
they are able to answer all questions. It will air worldwide not just us. The email on Nickelodeon Greece website dont work. i sent them an email and it got back to me. Maybe they have changed their email but they have not updated their website with the new email
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #14
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
they are able to answer all questions. It will air worldwide not just us.
No, the ones who can answer questions about the international market are, well... I guess the sales people at Viacom. And the sales people aren't attending now, are they?

Those attending are actors, who know nothing of the show that doesn't include the script or their roles. There's the possibility that some of them don't even know their character's design, or the parts of the script that doesn't include their character.

The executive producer is also attending, but again, he doesn't know anything about the show that doesn't include the creative process or what Nickelodeon wants from this show. He doesn't know what countries will air it, or when, or why or how. Well, maybe why or how. But not the other ones.
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #15
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
I'm definitely excited for all the news that will be poring in from SDCC. I really wish I could have gone. As big of a turtles fan as I am, I imagine this year would have been the perfect first comicon experience. If you can work it in, I do have one question in-mind...

Is it true that, in the show, Raphael will have a pet turtle named Spike?
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #16
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
We should be getting lots of new info and images and hopefully video next week at Comic-Con, so I thought I'd make a thread for people to share whatever they find. Even though myself and others will be there, those of you at home will have a much better ability to comb the web for everything.

Also, I may have the opportunity to ask some questions to the cast and crew, so if anyone wants to submit questions for them I'll pool my favorites and ask some if I can.

The attending persons are Jason Biggs, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Sean Astin, Mae Whitman, Hoon Lee, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Ciro Nieli.

Now that only one day left until Nickelodeon tmnt event i just wanted to remind you to ask them the question that i have. ok?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #17
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
Now that only one day left until Nickelodeon tmnt event i just wanted to remind you to ask them the question that i have. ok?
The event is three days away and I'm not asking when the show is airing in Greece because no one there will know the answer to that.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #18
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
The event is three days away and I'm not asking when the show is airing in Greece because no one there will know the answer to that.
is it three days away? dosent it start tomorow? Why do you think that no one will know the answer to that question?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #19
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
is it three days away? dosent it start tomorow? Why do you think that no one will know the answer to that question?
Because they're not in charge of Greek Nickelodeon. They're there to talk about the show itself, not when it premieres internationally.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #20
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
Why do you think that no one will know the answer to that question?
Read my post above.
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.