The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
wussy fuz bunny
Random Punk
 
wussy fuz bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a house
Posts: 30
Question 2k12 turtles

what do you think of the 2k12 turtles?
__________________
fuzzy wuzzy buzzy muzzy
wussy fuz bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Well, from the two commercials and Wave 1 of the toy line, so far I'm liking them. And it's not because it's new Turtles. I never got into the 2003 series, and I was fully aware that they were on tv and all over merchandise. I'm truly excited for this series.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
I'm liking them. I've kind of dug them from the first images we saw. I'm sure when I get my hands on the figures they will even be more awesome for me. Of course for me my favorite design will always be the 80s TMNT because that is what I grew up with though.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
So far, I really am liking this new incarnation. The humor and the style seem to be great from what we can tell so far! I seriously looking forward to this series!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
what do U think of 2k12 turtles?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
what do U think of 2k12 turtles?
Yes. Yes, this is the title of the thread. Now what do YOU think, is the question.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
This was my Favorite portrayal of the Turtles, I will really miss the old look.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #8
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
Yes. Yes, this is the title of the thread. Now what do YOU think, is the question.
yeah what do YOU think?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
yeah what do YOU think?
Read the second post...
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #10
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
well i was not asking YOU. i was asking the OP what do YOU think of the turtles?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
I'm truly excited for the 2k12 turtles. The voices sound great, and I'm glad that Nick will be making them act and look like teens.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #12
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I think the new turtles are a great mix of the original series and the 2k3 series! Therefore, they are awesome!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #13
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
well i was not asking YOU. i was asking the OP what do YOU think of the turtles?
Seriously u mad bro? Seems like your post are a little hostile lately. It's okay, we're all fans here.


I got the figures and I have to say now that I have them they are amazing and i'm loving the design even more then I already did. Especially Raph and Donnie. They look amazing. Now I can't wait tell September when the show airs.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #14
wussy fuz bunny
Random Punk
 
wussy fuz bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a house
Posts: 30
I can't get over the voices its just not the same as 2003 turtles but at least they look like teenagers, i guess but common splinter looks like a mutant shrew or badger with human hands and i thought my wife's cat looked bad.
__________________
fuzzy wuzzy buzzy muzzy
wussy fuz bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
wussy fuz bunny
Random Punk
 
wussy fuz bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a house
Posts: 30
Thumbs down

This is wussy fuzz bunny's wife, April is a cartoon she is not hotter than me.
And splinter (my cat) is not a weird mutated thing like my husband said he was
keep this stuff up and you'll be saying good-bye to your tmnt stuff mister!
__________________
fuzzy wuzzy buzzy muzzy
wussy fuz bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #16
wussy fuz bunny
Random Punk
 
wussy fuz bunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a house
Posts: 30
please don't hurt me honey.
__________________
fuzzy wuzzy buzzy muzzy
wussy fuz bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #17
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Man... What's all this?
I knew you would get your butt kicked for that one.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Part of me wonders if his wife lives in Canada, that's why we've never seen her....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #19
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hob View Post
Seriously u mad bro? Seems like your post are a little hostile lately. It's okay, we're all fans here.


I got the figures and I have to say now that I have them they are amazing and i'm loving the design even more then I already did. Especially Raph and Donnie. They look amazing. Now I can't wait tell September when the show airs.
its just that the titles r so general recently...can't they be a lil bit specific?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #20
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
What in the f**k is going on in here...?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.