The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you what to return in TMNT
Nightwatcher 2 8.33%
Turtle Titan 2 8.33%
Cody Jones from Fast Fowards 0 0%
Turtles In Trench Coats more often 5 20.83%
The turtle blimp 1 4.17%
Cowabunga Carl 0 0%
Shredders and Karai's Daddy and Daughter relation ships. 2 8.33%
TURTLE POWER!!! 2 8.33%
Crazy Pizza toppings 3 12.50%
Other 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Thinks you would want returning in the show

Threw out TMNT there have been many different stories about them. And many of them included some thing special, or unique to it's show. What things would you like to see returning to the show, it can be from weird pizza toppings, to Turtle Titan. What do you want returning?
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
I'd like to see Usagi return.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I'd like to see Usagi return.
Gotta agree with Titan here, Usagi would be cool to see again. I really wanna see Klunk return myself.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
RAPHAEL#1fan
Foot Soldier
 
RAPHAEL#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114
Bebop and Rocksteady
RAPHAEL#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
I want to see Krang.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I'd like to see Usagi return.
Ditto! And krang.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I want to see Krang.
You can't spell Kraang without Krang though!

Also, pizza has been confirmed in this show so it's likely we'll get pizza toppings. But I voted for the Shredder/Karai relationship since it was such an interesting story in the 4kids series which saw Karai turn somewhat neutral towards Leonardo before the ambush of Season 4 take place. We can even throw in "Shredder's Mom" or some other family member in addition.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
I wasn't talking character wise though, theres already a thread covering that.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Then why does the poll have characters in it?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Then why does the poll have characters in it?
Because it can, silly.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
would be nice to c bishop in 3D.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #12
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Then why does the poll have characters in it?
they are all alter egos of characters. (don't ask me why i put Cody Jones in it) I'm talking about a night watcher costume for Raph, Turtle Titan for mikey, that's all.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #13
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i don't think night watcher will be back in the show unless something turns up side down happened which force raph to bring him back bcoz he has already been put aside by raph in movie 2007. unless they want to make a episode to mingle with the movie somehow but thats not very possible. or there could be a fake night watcher running around the city at night. that's the only possibility i can c so far.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #14
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Hey!!!....What??...Not multiple options for poll.....???

Then....I voted weird pizza toppings.

I would like also pick more options!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:31 AM   #15
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
I am itching for a little Turtle Power!

I'd like to also state that while I wouldn't mind seeing the Turtle Titan return in some form or fashion, most of these wouldn't make much sense to revive, as what made them interesting was being unique to their individual representations of the characters.

I don't think I'd like to see Karai have daddy issues again, but for some reason, I've always liked her being related to the Shredder.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #16
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Well, when you're in trouble, don't give in and go sour. Try to rely on your Turtle Power....

Man, that was lame.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:19 AM   #17
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
I know the whole thing by heart, if you really want to talk about feeling lame. I still love that song.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Oh, trust me, you don't know how many times someone will post the title on Facebook leading to a post by post typing of the entire song by TMNT fans...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #19
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Posting is quite different from reciting, but I definitely get what you mean.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:58 AM   #20
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Turtle Farm

Turtle Farm. I love the rural setting with big forests, lakes, rivers and high mountains. Perfect for peaceful meditations, as a contrast to the busy heavy traffic jam life in a town.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.