The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
I found a new trailer!

I don't believe we've seen this one before (I haven't seen it being discussed).
It contains some of the stuff from the other trailer, but also a lot of new bits.

http://vimeo.com/45661961

As Mikey says, "Coming soon? I can't wait that long!"
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
I don't believe we've seen this one before (I haven't seen it being discussed).
It contains some of the stuff from the other trailer, but also a lot of new bits.

http://vimeo.com/45661961

As Mikey says, "Coming soon? I can't wait that long!"
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
Good find, braj!

I'm loving the voices more all the time, wish Donnie spoke though. Anyone else notice the TRCI building? Cool.

Also, some of the action was pretty impressive there.

Certainly have to agree with Mikey lol.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Sweet, Thanks for sharing!

~S~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
hudemx
Hench Mutant
 
hudemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Klagenfurt
Posts: 371
Nice!
Some more footage of the Fight against the Foot Soldiers and some Kraang Action ^^
__________________
German TMNT News Blog:
http://ninjaturtlepower.wordpress.com/
hudemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
Huh, apparently when the Kraang on in their suits, they keep their eyes closed. As everyone else have said, awesome.
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
I put it on youtube!!! Great find!!! Luuuuuv it!!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
1984TMNT
Stone Warrior
 
1984TMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 566
That was seriously awesome. Get a much better sense of the movement and the overall feel of the action. I'm loving it!!! The voices sound great as well.
__________________
Try to rely on YOUR, Turtle Power!

1984TMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
I must say, the animation does look more fluent than previous trailers.



Gotta agree with Mikey as well.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
My only complian is the animation when raph says four on four. His says look like a gray blur and it just looks bad.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
The more I see the less I like... Like I started liking it, and now I am pretty sure I don't care at all for this new show coming out. It is just really mediocre.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Anyone else notice the TRCI building? Cool.
Yeah, I wonder if it'll be a Kraang front, or if the Utroms will be involved in a Vulcan/Romulan kinda way....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #13
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Epic find dude! I am So pumped! What do I do with all this excitment!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #14
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
"Mutang"?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95
Random Punk
 
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
WOW great find! Im so anxious to watch this!
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
One thing I'm really digging is the bright, neon colours of the lasers and robots against the dark background. It's very vivid and pleasing to the eye. I also like the stylised fight scenes with the comic-book style stars that appear when an enemy is hit.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
One thing I'm really digging is the bright, neon colours of the lasers and robots against the dark background. It's very vivid and pleasing to the eye. I also like the stylised fight scenes with the comic-book style stars that appear when an enemy is hit.
Yeah, same here. It looks awesome!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #18
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
One thing I'm really digging is the bright, neon colours of the lasers and robots against the dark background. It's very vivid and pleasing to the eye. I also like the stylised fight scenes with the comic-book style stars that appear when an enemy is hit.
Oh yeah, you can say that again! It really looks great!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #19
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
So...many...Mikey...avatars...

__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #20
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
So...many...Mikey...avatars...

What can we say, you can never have too many Mikey avatars!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.