The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
These Images Make Great TMNT Wallpapers

I snagged these off the Nick TMNT site:

Raphael Background

Leonardo Background

Donatello Background

Michaelangelo Background
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
I want to say someone posted these images in another thread, but this one allows easier access to them.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I want to say someone posted these images in another thread, but this one allows easier access to them.
Oh, my bad. I hope I'm not needlessly cluttering up the joint. There's been so much awesome TMNT stuff coming out I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all.
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by shezcrafti View Post
Oh, my bad. I hope I'm not needlessly cluttering up the joint. There's been so much awesome TMNT stuff coming out I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all.
I no what you mean, it is really easy to accidently repeat information that has already been shared.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Sweet. Is it cool if I use the Donatello one as my Facebook cover?
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Sweet. Is it cool if I use the Donatello one as my Facebook cover?
I didn't create nor own these images, but I don't see why not. The more NickTurtles images get spread around, the better for word-of-mouth marketing.
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Sweet. Is it cool if I use the Donatello one as my Facebook cover?
I was thinking the same thing. Going to photoshop the four together.

~s~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.