The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Joe Eyeball - Micron Pens



Was productive with my day off for once haha

Micron Pens
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #2
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Looks nice dude.

I'm guessing it's a watermark in the center correct?

~S~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Groovy! I like it.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
why not color it?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Yes it's a watermark and I finished late last night and just posted it. I might go back and scan it and digital paint the rest. My inkling is coming today. I kinda wish I had had it yesterday haha
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.