The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
mrff
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
The Turtles playing their own Classic Theme Song

Hi guys,
I did this animation just for kicks. It's the TMNT playing the classic theme song from the 80's.

I chose Mike for the drums 'cause he's full of energy. Donatello is a brainy guy so I put him on keyboards. The bass is cool and so is Raphael and finally, Leonardo is the leader, so he plays lead guitar.

Each instrument has a different logo, can you find them all?

I hope you guys like it!

mrff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrff View Post
Hi guys,
I did this animation just for kicks. It's the TMNT playing the classic theme song from the 80's.

I chose Mike for the drums 'cause he's full of energy. Donatello is a brainy guy so I put him on keyboards. The bass is cool and so is Raphael and finally, Leonardo is the leader, so he plays lead guitar.

Each instrument has a different logo, can you find them all?

I hope you guys like it!

If one of them also sang, who would it be?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i kinda picture raph does the drum, mikey does the bass n leo be the singer.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Impervium Gem
Foot Soldier
 
Impervium Gem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
What a cute video, the Turtles are such lovely musicians and I think I'll have to watch it again. Really nice job you did there.
Impervium Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Very cool
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95
Random Punk
 
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Thats a neat video you did there! You did a good job keep it up!
Mutant_Hero_Turtle95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Awesome video,dude.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Pretty cool!
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 AM   #9
mrff
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks! I'll upload more turtle videos in the future for sure. It was a blast to make this one.

@Swedenfan 1982
I guess Leo would be the singer, but that's just me...

@Mr.Turtle
Ralph on drums? Maybe I can shuffle them around for the next song
mrff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #10
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Michelangelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrff View Post
Thanks! I'll upload more turtle videos in the future for sure. It was a blast to make this one.

@Swedenfan 1982
I guess Leo would be the singer, but that's just me...

@Mr.Turtle
Ralph on drums? Maybe I can shuffle them around for the next song
But Michelangelo seems to like rock and roll the most.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
OMG, that was awesome! I haven't seen too many fan videos like that as of late!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #12
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Man, it's Awesome!
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #13
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Nice, very nice.

Camera work is a little dizzying, but i guess that kinda fits for a bunch of sewer skatebording, rocking out mutants.

~S~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #14
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician
 
Guitar_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrff View Post
I chose Mike for the drums 'cause he's full of energy
Super awesome! Loved the video!

I'm glad there's someone who also thinks Mikey makes a great drummer!

If you ever get a chance to do it, have a video where Mikey's playing a drum solo. Or better yet, banging on the tympani!
__________________


Mikey drums with nunchucks!
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
mrff
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
LOL!

Yeah he could hit the timpani with his nunchucks!

PS: No strings attached though. If I come up with another song for them to play I could do that. So far I'm thinking of giving the bad guys something to do...

Last edited by mrff; 07-21-2012 at 01:40 PM.
mrff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
This is great!
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #17
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I favorited the video and left a comment on YouTube!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #18
mrff
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks for your support, dude!
mrff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:58 AM   #19
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
Very cute.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #20
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Coming out of their shells

In the Coming Out of Their Shells tour, Raphael was on drums/bass vocals, Michelangelo was on lead guitar and lead vocals, Leonardo was on bass guitar, and Donatello was still on the keyboard. However, I think the "five-man band" concept is better with Leo on lead guitar/vocals and Raph on bass guitar/bass vocals and Michelangelo in the rhythm section.

Great job on both the sound production and animation. I can make out the "Foot Stinks" on Raph's guitar and the "Turtles" logo found on the Playmates carded figures on Leo's guitar. Can't quite make out Don's, though.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.