![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Cosplay and Costumes Catch-All Thread
Okay, I figured I'd just go ahead and create a catch all thread for all the cool TMNT cosplay and costumes people find across the internet, like that sweet homemade Krang costume from two years ago.
We've had a couple threads like this before, but I don't think most of those have been active since about 2004. So... have fun, peeps.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! Last edited by oldmanwinters; 07-22-2012 at 10:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
would like to c casey, bishop, saki n lots cool chars cos.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
This Bebop and Rocksteady are two of my all-time faves!
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/03/i-...cksteady-c.php
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
I know it's been awhile on this thread, but...
Anybody come across some cool TMNT Halloween costume finds?
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 159
|
Here was my costume from this years Halloween.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Been a while since this thread has been dusted off, but since Halloween and Comic-Con season is upon us, I just wanted to bump this thread in case anyone has seen (or is planning) some cool TMNT outfits.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
|
I made a thread in the fan section, but here's some TMNT cosplay from me and my friends:
![]() Us at Dragoncon beating on a Jones we found. I am Bebop. My sister is Rocksteady. My best friend is Shredder. This was a throw-together April from the IDW comics I did for a local comic event. ![]() My favorites I've seen: THESE TWO! The Bebop is currently on Face Off (Cig) and this is his wife. ![]() Baaaxter!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: You don't wanna know
Posts: 33
|
Is this count?
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() Image by Ben Chen |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Wow, the mutant masks on both of them look eerily realistic. It's downright uncanny!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Check out this TMNT/Ghostbusters cosplay from DragonCon 2015.
https://instagram.com/p/7TlEaQQRudTy...fr8x60tOFHwI0/ https://twitter.com/AoAnything/statu...46466109861888 ![]()
Last edited by TigerClaw; 09-06-2015 at 04:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Woah, neat find, TigerClaw! Glad to see somebody actually used this thread for what I created it for!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Its a good thing i found it, I didn't know where to post this, luckily, I found this thread when I was searching for DragonCon in the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Looks like the Pittsburgh Pirates really had fun with a team costume party:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...171947057.html https://twitter.com/Pirates/status/645758258205077504 Sounds like Aramis Ramirez, Neil Walker, Travis Snider and Sean Rodriguez all decided to dress up in full-body TMNT costumes.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 708
|
Daily remember that WWE Xavier Woods is a fan. New Day rocks.
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Here's Shredder playing a video game.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
I like the TMNT GhostBusters!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Michelangelo Cosplay at NYCC 2015.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
How the Shredder and the Foot Clan get around.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| cosplay |
|
|